This game has been Greenlit by the Community!

The community has shown their interest in this game. Valve has reached out to this developer to start moving things toward release on Steam.

The Good Life
[ICE] -=Ray=-  [developer] Nov 26, 2012 @ 4:27am
Developer Q&A: Ask Questions About The Good Life
Feel free to ask anything about the game here. Answers are given by either Manos (developer) or Iceberg (publisher).
Last edited by [ICE] -=Ray=-; Nov 26, 2012 @ 7:49am
Showing 1-15 of 20 comments
< >
sara_bear Nov 26, 2012 @ 7:23am 
Are you going to smoooth out the graphics any?
Is there audio besides the music?
Is there a way to turn that music off?
[ICE] -=Ray=-  [developer] Nov 26, 2012 @ 7:58am 
Originally posted by sara_bear:
Are you going to smoooth out the graphics any?
Is there audio besides the music?
Is there a way to turn that music off?

The developer will do his best to add steam exlusive features or enchance certain parts of the game. Could you specify what areas of the game need an graphic update?

As for the audio, there is no music during a mission. When you sail or steer your boat, you will hear the sea, wind, watersplashes and maybe some ambient souds (birds, insects, jungle sounds) . Once you dock your boat you will hear some music from the local beachbar or hotels.
merc25 Nov 26, 2012 @ 7:03pm 
Is their anyway to defend against the pirates? From the video it seems like once they pinned you, you are done for.
Manos  [developer] Nov 26, 2012 @ 10:51pm 
Even if the pirates are in shooting range, you can still move away. They never run faster than you. So, as long as you're on the move, you have big chances to avoid them.
Slowhand Nov 29, 2012 @ 8:55am 
The underwater parts looked great, I think. Some sort of Sims meets old-school Tomb Raider.

Any idea of a price point?
Manos  [developer] Nov 29, 2012 @ 11:35pm 
Thank you. The game's price is at € 19,99
[C]face Jan 21, 2013 @ 8:57am 
Is the game out all ready cause I couldnt find it anywhere?
BigAl Oct 7, 2013 @ 7:27am 
Why is the girl swiming in cloths in tropical waters ??
Cpt-GargameL Oct 22, 2013 @ 1:16am 
I like the direction of this game from what is is presented. Will there be gamepad (X360) support for this?
Manos  [developer] Oct 26, 2013 @ 5:41am 
The game's website is at http://www.immersionfx.com/thegoodlife. We plan to have gamepad support in the coming version.
Xarka Nov 1, 2013 @ 12:42pm 
Is there a demo of The Good Life available anywhere? If not, do you have plans to release one?
Manos  [developer] Nov 8, 2013 @ 6:54am 
Xarka Nov 8, 2013 @ 8:43am 
Thank you very much for your help - very excited about the game! :)

Edit: I can't seem to find a link to a demo on any of the pages of the website - I was hoping to show it to friends. Have you a direct link to a download page for the demo? Thanks again and sorry for the bother.
Last edited by Xarka; Nov 8, 2013 @ 8:53am
Manos  [developer] Nov 10, 2013 @ 11:54am 
No demo at this point I'm afraid. Will try to upload one soon. Thank you for your interest.
Xarka Nov 11, 2013 @ 2:56pm 
Okay, thanks again. Appreciate you looking into it for me.
Showing 1-15 of 20 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50