The Recycled Replenisher
BEC Dec 19, 2013 @ 8:40pm
The Recycled Replenisher Possible Stats
I didn't come up with this; someone in the comments did. Don't credit me for this, I just wanted to showcase these possible stats for this item.

Advantages:

+ Allows wearer Medics to see friendly buildings health and metal status
+ 50% Übercharge rate
+ 50% Übercharge duration
+ Able to heal friendly buildings
+ Healing or Übercharging is able to fully fill up friendly Dispensers

Disadvantages:

- Cannot heal friendly buildings while they are sapped
- Cannot overheal players
- 50% Heal rate on players
- 77% Heal build rate on players
- 25% Heal rate on friendly buildings
- 65% Übercharge recharge rate once an über already deployed in a single life

Information:

Back-Dispenser: Passively dispenses +10% ammo and +10 metal to friendly Engineers nearby the wearer with the heal rate of Level 1 Dispenser
Heal targets gain +25 metal regen rate per seconds
Übercharge grants +200 metal regen rate per seconds
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
< >
Narrator with a Bowler hat Dec 23, 2013 @ 8:06pm 
I'd Prefer if i'd
+ Give health and metal to patient
+ Make spies sap them before stabbing them
- It cannot heal Pateints using dispensers
- Medic cannot use teleporters.
Uber makes the medic and his target have infinite ammo and not reload their guns.
$คשคﻮє $๏uяςє Jan 9 @ 3:12pm 
Originally posted by Frodosynthesis:
I'd Prefer if i'd
Uber makes the medic and his target have infinite ammo and not reload their guns.

The dispenser itself gives health and metal to patients, also the medigun itself can heal to the players current max health, that is why Medineers cannot overheal players or take care of heavies like a stock or other medigun wearing Medics. Medineers level 1 dispenser on their back will be automatically not function during the Medineer is dead cause of a Spy backstabbed him. Backstab = Both Back-Dispenser and Medineer down. Medineers are all able to heal patients using his dispenser on his back but with only level 1 dispenser power and not higher.

- Medic cannot use teleporters

I think this one is a great idea cause any Medineer using an electric device physically on an electric device on his back causes the two opposite working polus on buildings are not functioning with each other and not compatible, so I would support this disadvantage for Medineers. They have to go to the battlefield on foot and follow Engineers. The last one is not needed, the Übercharge only regenerates Metals for Engineers and for their Dispensers. Another little idea I got at this point.

- The Übercharge is unable to deploy on any other players like Engineers and their Dispensers
(Maybe a little nerf may comes here if Valve adds this weapon cause Übering an Engineer disguised Spy won't work on that kind of enemy so the Medineers will notice their patient is an enemy Spy while healing them but the medigun refuses to über them when an übercharge is ready.)
=|CsK|=Polyergus Apr 19 @ 10:35pm 
Originally posted by Button mash:
I'd Prefer if i'd
I am under the impression that might be broken with snipers, as I think the rate of fire is practically tied to reload speed.
Last edited by =|CsK|=Polyergus; Apr 19 @ 10:35pm
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50