This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

Greenlight is being retired. For more information on how to submit games to steam, refer to this blog post.
Infinity Wars - *Animated* Trading Card Game
WWKnight Nov 17, 2012 @ 6:55pm
Card Spoilers
Emmanuel over on the Kickstarter page has generously come up with a spoiler list of all the cards we have had a peak at so far. For those interested in seeing what we will be dealing with, its very useful (and saves you going through the videos with a fine tooth comb, as I have been doing for the last week... >.< ).

http://lightmare.com.au/forum/index.php?topic=15.0

Whats everyone's favourite card so far? I really like Unstable Bomb-Bot, as well as pretty much every Genesis card!
Last edited by WWKnight; Nov 21, 2012 @ 6:35am
< >
Showing 1-15 of 18 comments
MichaelSaniyan Nov 17, 2012 @ 11:02pm 
Favorite card? Oh, dude, hands down Angelify. It's animation is absolutely gorgeous, and the flavor text is intriguing to say the least. I just wanna stare at that baby all day...hrm, and Iguessit'skindagoodeffectwisetoo.
WWKnight Nov 18, 2012 @ 12:27am 
Flavour text is awesome, but the flavour of the card confuses me. How does Angelify fit into Genesis Industries? :-/
MichaelSaniyan Nov 18, 2012 @ 12:53am 
Perhaps it is referring to some form of AI? At least that's my take on it.
J-Boy85 Nov 18, 2012 @ 1:57am 
Originally posted by WWKnight:
How does Angelify fit into Genesis Industries? :-/

Agreed! Hard to pick a fvourite right now. Aleta Immortal Tinkerer seems so powerful even if she is Genesis Industries. Looks wise I'd like to see some of the Warpath stuff in a bit more detail but Pack Leader looks good
MichaelSaniyan Nov 18, 2012 @ 2:04am 
One of Many is the most good-looking character at this point for me, its animation is wonderful. It's also hella strong.
WWKnight Nov 18, 2012 @ 2:28am 
My favourite animation so far is Tribal Medicine. Im really not overly impressed with the animations. They dont really tell any story behind the cards. I feel like they are incredibly under utilised. I like Tribal Medicine because its finally a card that shows what its supposed to be doing.

I think all the unlimited characters are quite awesome. I will be testing out Unending Drones extensively, as I think they are going to be BAH ROKEN!
MichaelSaniyan Nov 18, 2012 @ 2:44am 
Personally, I don't think the animations NEED to tell a story. That's what the cards themselves are supposed to do. The animations for me simply adds a spark to the game, and while I'll say I don't think they've exactly gone all out on them, I wouldn't call them underutilized.

Oh, and Flame Dawn Aspirant is another wonderfully animated card, for that matter.
Last edited by MichaelSaniyan; Nov 18, 2012 @ 2:44am
Koey Nov 18, 2012 @ 7:31am 
Animations are to emphasis certain aspects of some cards. I feel they add to the character of the card more than tell story. That's what the flavor text is for.
Like Skyaar and Martyr Golem both give a sort of impact and feel just by "shaking the card"
Tribal Medicine is settle but great at demonstrating the card.
Montablac Nov 18, 2012 @ 7:51am 
oh man,we need to see more flame dawn stuff!

as for favourate card,im loving the flavour text on "clense the land"
Care Bear Nov 18, 2012 @ 5:29pm 
The Dragon Project is so OP. ;-)
WWKnight Nov 18, 2012 @ 5:49pm 
A lot of people have said that. Im not really a fan. Takes up 4 turns and a bunch of resources before it does anything. I like that it can keep churning out dragons, but overall I feel you are just opening yourself up to tempo disadvantage.
AgentCoyle  [developer] Nov 18, 2012 @ 9:52pm 
Love the convo going on over here too nice.

I'd say what my favourite card is but someone would have to shoot me for spoiling too much. :P

Out of currently announced cards I'd have to go with something that's not so much a card, the Genesis Dragon itself.
GreenTea Nov 20, 2012 @ 3:08am 
Link doesn't work... Invalid or Deleted File.
Ladrason Nov 21, 2012 @ 5:25am 
@ Evil Monkey
go over to the forum, the list is updated there whenever there is a new card
http://lightmare.com.au/forum/index.php?topic=15.0

this list one was deleted because it was outdated and had some wrong spelling and a few small things
Last edited by Ladrason; Nov 21, 2012 @ 5:42am
WWKnight Nov 21, 2012 @ 6:36am 
Sorry Evil. My bad. I dont pop in here too often since we got the forums up.

I have updated the link to the forums page, thats where you will find the most recent version of the spoiler list.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 18 comments
Per page: 15 30 50