This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

Infinity Wars - *Animated* Trading Card Game
WWKnight Nov 17, 2012 @ 6:55pm
Card Spoilers
Emmanuel over on the Kickstarter page has generously come up with a spoiler list of all the cards we have had a peak at so far. For those interested in seeing what we will be dealing with, its very useful (and saves you going through the videos with a fine tooth comb, as I have been doing for the last week... >.< ).

http://lightmare.com.au/forum/index.php?topic=15.0

Whats everyone's favourite card so far? I really like Unstable Bomb-Bot, as well as pretty much every Genesis card!
Last edited by WWKnight; Nov 21, 2012 @ 6:35am
Showing 1-15 of 18 comments
< >
MichaelSaniyan Nov 17, 2012 @ 11:02pm 
Favorite card? Oh, dude, hands down Angelify. It's animation is absolutely gorgeous, and the flavor text is intriguing to say the least. I just wanna stare at that baby all day...hrm, and Iguessit'skindagoodeffectwisetoo.
WWKnight Nov 18, 2012 @ 12:27am 
Flavour text is awesome, but the flavour of the card confuses me. How does Angelify fit into Genesis Industries? :-/
MichaelSaniyan Nov 18, 2012 @ 12:53am 
Perhaps it is referring to some form of AI? At least that's my take on it.
J-Boy85 Nov 18, 2012 @ 1:57am 
Originally posted by WWKnight:
How does Angelify fit into Genesis Industries? :-/

Agreed! Hard to pick a fvourite right now. Aleta Immortal Tinkerer seems so powerful even if she is Genesis Industries. Looks wise I'd like to see some of the Warpath stuff in a bit more detail but Pack Leader looks good
MichaelSaniyan Nov 18, 2012 @ 2:04am 
One of Many is the most good-looking character at this point for me, its animation is wonderful. It's also hella strong.
WWKnight Nov 18, 2012 @ 2:28am 
My favourite animation so far is Tribal Medicine. Im really not overly impressed with the animations. They dont really tell any story behind the cards. I feel like they are incredibly under utilised. I like Tribal Medicine because its finally a card that shows what its supposed to be doing.

I think all the unlimited characters are quite awesome. I will be testing out Unending Drones extensively, as I think they are going to be BAH ROKEN!
MichaelSaniyan Nov 18, 2012 @ 2:44am 
Personally, I don't think the animations NEED to tell a story. That's what the cards themselves are supposed to do. The animations for me simply adds a spark to the game, and while I'll say I don't think they've exactly gone all out on them, I wouldn't call them underutilized.

Oh, and Flame Dawn Aspirant is another wonderfully animated card, for that matter.
Koey Nov 18, 2012 @ 7:31am 
Animations are to emphasis certain aspects of some cards. I feel they add to the character of the card more than tell story. That's what the flavor text is for.
Like Skyaar and Martyr Golem both give a sort of impact and feel just by "shaking the card"
Tribal Medicine is settle but great at demonstrating the card.
Montablac Nov 18, 2012 @ 7:51am 
oh man,we need to see more flame dawn stuff!

as for favourate card,im loving the flavour text on "clense the land"
Care Bear Nov 18, 2012 @ 5:29pm 
The Dragon Project is so OP. ;-)
WWKnight Nov 18, 2012 @ 5:49pm 
A lot of people have said that. Im not really a fan. Takes up 4 turns and a bunch of resources before it does anything. I like that it can keep churning out dragons, but overall I feel you are just opening yourself up to tempo disadvantage.
AgentCoyle  [developer] Nov 18, 2012 @ 9:52pm 
Love the convo going on over here too nice.

I'd say what my favourite card is but someone would have to shoot me for spoiling too much. :P

Out of currently announced cards I'd have to go with something that's not so much a card, the Genesis Dragon itself.
Evil Monkey Nov 20, 2012 @ 3:08am 
Link doesn't work... Invalid or Deleted File.
Ladrason Nov 21, 2012 @ 5:25am 
@ Evil Monkey
go over to the forum, the list is updated there whenever there is a new card
http://lightmare.com.au/forum/index.php?topic=15.0

this list one was deleted because it was outdated and had some wrong spelling and a few small things
WWKnight Nov 21, 2012 @ 6:36am 
Sorry Evil. My bad. I dont pop in here too often since we got the forums up.

I have updated the link to the forums page, thats where you will find the most recent version of the spoiler list.
Showing 1-15 of 18 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50