This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

Infinity Wars - *Animated* Trading Card Game
Sholynyk Dec 4, 2012 @ 2:25pm
Fortresses missing something
Ive been watching as many videos as I could find regarding game play and I must say that I am impressed. You have made a great game so far, and I have pledged at the count level because I am very interested in knowing how everything is going to turn out.

The only issue I have with the game is the Fortresses. The concept just does not sit right. In my opinion they shouldnt just be something to count your hit points by. A fortress is supposed to have defenses, walls, traps, and be impenetrable. You could explore that area so much more. whether its by introducing fortress cards each with a specific buff or ability. One such ability from the sleepers might be "pay two resources to call forth a 1/1 zombie from the rift". or by having cards which reference your fortress. Warpath for instance could have a card called rapid growth. considering their fortresses would probably be forests/jungles. where the trees regrow and your fortress regains health.

Showing 1-1 of 1 comments
< >
AgentCoyle  [developer] Jan 2, 2013 @ 8:04pm 
Hi Sholynyk,

The different fortresses (or locations as we call them) do provide benefits specific to the side that has them.

We certainly can explore them more with cards only useable by people with that fortress and this will come in expansions.

Thanks,

Elphie "Agent" Coyle.
Showing 1-1 of 1 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50