This game has been Greenlit by the Community!

The community has shown their interest in this game. Valve has reached out to this developer to start moving things toward release on Steam.

KILL THEM ALL
Minus40c  [developer] Oct 29, 2012 @ 9:40pm
Weapons: Unrealistic or Realistic?
One of the top requests is more variation in weapons. What would you like to see? Unrealistic weapons like Rocket Propelled Chainsaw Launchers, Realistic Weapons Only, or a twist on realistic weapons that seem 'somewhat plausible', or both?
Showing 1-15 of 46 comments
< >
[Mops] TENTACLE BOSS Oct 30, 2012 @ 11:29am 
I am the sort who is in favor of this game resembling an experience that is similar to killing floor in some ways, due to is success, and how it can make the simplest things non-repetative and fun for the longest time. I think Rocket Propelled Chainsaw Launchers is way too far, but i would like to see a mix. For one, there is a lot of satisfaction to be had in just going to town on some enemies with a classic shotgun. However on the note of alien weaponry creativity is always nice, maybe some lazer weapons, tractor beams etc. Why not do a mix, implement things FPS fans know well and love, master them so they feel fun to use, then start experimenting with new weapons and new ideas. Steampunk can be a good way to implement these sorts of experimental weapons, as they are realistic weapons at their core which take on some heavy sci-fi influences. See Dr.Grodbort.
Minus40c  [developer] Oct 30, 2012 @ 11:20pm 
Outside of Greenlight this is the same sort of feedback we've been getting from other people as well. People don't want too wacky but don't want it to be too plain either. Great suggestions!
C0untzer0 Oct 31, 2012 @ 3:59am 
If you go for realistic weapons, you create a lot of work for yourself. There's a certain type of person who will complain "A Glock just doesn't kick like that" or whatever. Besides, when you have alien zombies you're already into pretty unusual territory.
☆aw8da8☆ Oct 31, 2012 @ 12:06pm 
what do you expect in a unrealistic game ? ......yes, unrealistic weapons!!!!! what a dumb question
[WBW] Literally the Best Oct 31, 2012 @ 12:43pm 
A nanite swarm gun that dissolves enemies. That's all I ever wanted.
Minus40c  [developer] Oct 31, 2012 @ 1:30pm 
@GaggiBrozza: By unrealistic meaning what we mentioned above: rocket propelled chainsaws, freezethrowers, etc.
Pootis-born Nov 1, 2012 @ 12:58am 
I think it should be map exclusive. In an alien mothership? Roll in the laser guns, plasma rocket launchers and such. But if you are in an urban map it could be a good idea to see a trusty Ak-47, a glock, maybe a sniper rifle or something.
Macho Man Donald Trump Nov 1, 2012 @ 4:39pm 
I'd prefer unrealistic, because that allows for way more creativity than if you went for boring, generic assault rifles and shotguns. If possible, having alt-fires would be pretty cool on most weapons. Like, I don't know how grenades would work in this game (If any), but if they were an actual equipped item, (Like, you switch it out with your gun) an alt-fire for them could be changing an element or something, like from fire to ice to poison. And the freezethrower you mentioned could fire a constant cloud of ice (Low damage, but slows enemies and sustained fire extends the slow/slows more) as a primary, and fire a shotgun blast of ice shards as an alt-fire (If it were an alien weapon or something). And contrary to the above comment, I'd rather there be a loadout system (Or a shop system like Killing Floor) than a doom-like deathmatch with weapons lying around.
Last edited by Macho Man Donald Trump; Nov 1, 2012 @ 4:40pm
C0untzer0 Nov 3, 2012 @ 5:11am 
^this guy's got pretty good instincts^
Viero Nov 5, 2012 @ 2:24pm 
Maybe you could go for something like Half-Life. Make most of them realistic, but since its an alien invasion, maybe you could add an allien weapon, like the Beehive from HL1.
=(e)= Tactical Bacon Nov 7, 2012 @ 8:11pm 
M16's, AR-15s, real world weapons, but be creative and make up your own! The current animations for the current weapons, need a little tuning.
T.E.N Nov 9, 2012 @ 12:20pm 
i think there should be a mix like what ungius2011 sed also like nearer to the end like in alien and zombie map should have a real and plazma guns or maybe in resurch basses there should be secrat guns like a bug that covers ur arm (like half life) that shoots acid or somthing that lookes like it was just ripped from a frek of nature that has jaws on it and is a melay wepon and has a toung like alien (whitch you rip off with ur bare hands) if thats a bit over the top sorry but the zombie/living weps could be given anuther look at
Last edited by T.E.N; Nov 9, 2012 @ 12:20pm
Poljak Nov 11, 2012 @ 5:06am 
Realistic Realistik only REALISTIC please
Stranger Nov 16, 2012 @ 5:40am 
Unrealistic weapons. I think so, because there so much other realistic games and I want more unreal and fantastic. Do you really want to fight with AK-47, M-16, ACR, MP5 and others in every game? Let's fight with new weapons and kill them all.
Leon Nov 18, 2012 @ 7:39am 
Both -.- xD
Showing 1-15 of 46 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50