This game has been Greenlit by the Community!

The community has shown their interest in this game. Valve has reached out to this developer to start moving things toward release on Steam.

KILL THEM ALL
Minus40c  [developer] Oct 29, 2012 @ 9:37pm
New enemies: what would you like to see?
One of the top requests is removing/reducing the zombies and adding in new/more variation of enemies. You got it! What would you like to see for enemies?
Showing 1-15 of 52 comments
< >
[Mops] TENTACLE BOSS Oct 30, 2012 @ 11:37am 
Here is an idea: how about different levels and settings apply different sorts of enemies? For example I liked what i saw of urban settings and zombies. But yes zombies are a little repetitive, so why not keep them, and make different map settings contain different types of enemies? For example, a deserted town might be filled with zombies. A map with either a contamination or some strange alien artifact might contain an alien/zombie hybrid, a mothership setting may contain a heavy alien/robotic influence.
Senator Armstrong Oct 30, 2012 @ 2:51pm 
Why not giant spider-like aliens? With protective armor plates protecting the legs and torso as well as a weak point at the bottom.
Minus40c  [developer] Oct 30, 2012 @ 11:19pm 
Great ideas guys!
Pootis-born Nov 1, 2012 @ 12:53am 
How about a small parasitic alien that jumps on your head and it's very hard to get it off unless a teammate shoots it off? It maybe would be COOP exclusive or something and that would make players stick togeter because if they split up, there is a chance that in a corner lurks one of these aliens? The appearance would be something like a facehugger though not a total copy.
What do you think?
Minus40c  [developer] Nov 1, 2012 @ 9:15am 
@ugnius: We like the idea of having an enemy that temporarily restricts the player, sorta like the Hunter from L4D. I think what we'd do with it however is have an option for the player to really struggle with their attacker, giving them a fighting chance to knock them off (after taking some damage) and retaliating. Course if a friend helps you then the time/damage you'll take will be reduced quiet a bit. Great idea!
Dr. Dong PhD Nov 1, 2012 @ 4:49pm 
I think it'd be nice to have some enemies be more resistant to weapons than others, like if there were a slime-based enemy, it'd have a resistance to bullets and a weakness to ice or fire based weapons. Or you could make it so bullets would do close to no damage to the slime unless you hit it in a weak spot, like a slime core or something while a flamethrower wouldn't need to hit a weakpoint to be effective. I do agree with some of the comments above, though. Environment based enemies would be nice, like the western town with a crashed UFO would have a little bit of aliens, their exparaments, (IE, survivors from the crash) and zombies from the surrounding town. While a big city map would have more zombies, and maybe some exparaments mixes in. (Hinting at some sort of research facility nearby or something.)
Intergalatic Space Pickle Nov 7, 2012 @ 8:13pm 
Zombies need to be weaker, be in hordes or in handful groups, AND my favorite part of gory games, GIBS! Blow them to pieces!
T.E.N Nov 9, 2012 @ 12:10pm 
it could have mutant zombies (if zombies get repetative) or zombie cyborgs that are like unded assasins (basicly jumping around alot doing greate damage but one shot in the leg will killem) or massive tank like flesh things with bones for treds and has an cannon for a head and sees threw its arms
Poljak Nov 11, 2012 @ 5:11am 
Don't any green or blue blood, only realistic, dark-red and delisious ones :D
grumpy crow Nov 15, 2012 @ 12:50pm 
i recomend firstly creating general classifications for the enemies. it would be nice to see a game that branches out in terms the types of enemies on field. some nice, squishy mob enemies backed up by strong and tactical enemies with some powerful mechanical units thrown in is what i would like to see
Leon Nov 18, 2012 @ 7:38am 
what about an alien that grows with every hit and if it gets to big it will explode (Much gore Bwuhahahaha) (sry for bad engl.) or aliens that can change their body too a human one.Orrrrr Aliens/Zombies That can beam them self too another place.
-[Badger]-❤Pwny Nov 18, 2012 @ 11:44pm 
I would like to see a Giant cyberized Bear, almost like its been made into a robot. (http://i.imgur.com/wbu5f.png (c) Chris Hastings) Wielding two Giant Chainsaw that are on Fire. with a variant that had a rocket launcher arm that shoots Flaming Chainsaws.
Ram~on/off Nov 23, 2012 @ 2:36pm 
i agree with haarmann so like it with every shot it gets bigger but it does more damage and gets real angry and charges or something
♥ Jana Banana ♥ Dec 20, 2012 @ 1:20am 
Bears are cool but they are huggable. Better than the cliche oversized spider though. How about a mid-sized centipede? One that most DEFINATELY has no guns. Why would you include a horrifying creature only to arm it with projectile weapons? Spiders with plasma cannons defeat the arachnophobic pressure. I'd rather (or personally rather not) have them be a melee type that closes in with fidgity legs that emphasize the natural fear they inspire on some people.
Minus40c  [developer] Dec 23, 2012 @ 10:02pm 
Thanks for all your feedback!
Showing 1-15 of 52 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50