This game has been Greenlit by the Community!

The community has shown their interest in this game. Valve has reached out to this developer to start moving things toward release on Steam.

KILL THEM ALL
Minus40c  [developer] Oct 29, 2012 @ 9:36pm
Player classes: what would you like to see?
One of the top requests is player classes. What type of classes would you like to see?
Showing 1-15 of 25 comments
< >
[Mops] TENTACLE BOSS Oct 30, 2012 @ 11:32am 
I would personally like the implementation of some sort of support class which is capable of doing something along the lines of buffing the teams abilities for short periods of time, or being a medic, or something else that isn't jsut run and gun, because it would be a nice way to tie in team co-operation and strategy.
Minus40c  [developer] Oct 30, 2012 @ 11:24pm 
Great idea, since KILL THEM ALL will be co-op focused having classes that compliment each other would be the best route to go. For class representation we've received mixed feedback on it, some people want straight up Team Fortress 2 style, while others want stat boosting ala Killing Floor and we've received some skill tree suggestions as well. I think to start we'll have set TF2 type of classes and then add in customizations.
threebazils Oct 31, 2012 @ 10:48am 
this game is so cool
Pootis-born Nov 1, 2012 @ 1:02am 
I think you should add classes but don't add to much like in team fortress 2. It's only 4 player COOP after all. maybe 4-6 classes would be ideal. For specific classes I'd like to see a medic, heavy, scout, sniper, maybe an all rounder soldier?
Minus40c  [developer] Nov 1, 2012 @ 9:19am 
@ugnius: Yeah we don't want to go class overload as well and rather have a handful of unique classes rather than a dozen watered down ones. :)
Macho Man Donald Trump Nov 1, 2012 @ 5:10pm 
I think either one would be fine, perhaps having class-specific passive abilities (Like, two equipped at a time) wouldn't be overdoing it but still would make each player unique. How well the classes do would also depend on how you handle the weapons.

Oh, and personally, I'd love to see a class that specialized in alien weapons (Or reverse-engineered alien weapons).
T.E.N Nov 9, 2012 @ 12:05pm 
i think that a alien spesialist that has alien like powers like teleporting or invisability or controlls props so it can throw them or make giant carnivoris plants spawn out of metal with the flik of his wrist but has very little health and armour (so like a baddas whos got no muscles)
Poljak Nov 11, 2012 @ 5:14am 
Without any classes , like CoD or CS, only different weapons
quantum grump Nov 15, 2012 @ 12:23pm 
my question is: do you plan on having the classes be realistic, with upgrades or differentiation being things like 'movement speed' or 'accuracy', or do you plan on giving the players special abilities? if the latter then firstly i recomend making a much wider variety of enemies beyond just infantry units. i really have to know more about where you intend on taking the classes before i can start making recomendations. no matter what you do, however, make sure the classes are mostly even in terms of power
-[Badger]-❤Pwny Nov 18, 2012 @ 11:26pm 
4 clases only: shotgun class, Rifle class, explosive class and light weps class. no freaky super powers. no COD style BF upgrade systems. just a bit of ET and KF style, the more you use that class the more proficient you become.

OR just favorite weapon setup. like a create a class thing, where you essentially pick your class by using that weapon or weapon set more often making it your specialty class. with a secondary class. and the others become just normal classes. with a reset option.

OR RPG style perk point like in Brink. or Borderlands. with each level you upgrade a certain perk using points given each level. allowing you to make a class like in brink. but allow for a point penalty if you want to respec.

OR Classic horde shooter style. ONE CLASS: MARINE. theres nothing a MARINE cant handle. NUT UP OR SHUT UP. HUA! Stay Frosty! 5 by 5. on the Highway to the Danger zone. You take a mortal man. And put him in control Watch him become a god,Watch peoples heads roll
Last edited by -[Badger]-❤Pwny; Nov 18, 2012 @ 11:32pm
Булгаков Михаил Nov 22, 2012 @ 3:10am 
Why do not you take the character classes from Team Fortress 2?
Rytu Jan 24, 2013 @ 4:45am 
I thought about a engineer style of class , that can build crazy machnies guns or that can build new weapons with some other weapons. that should spice up the gameplay a bit !
Big Boss Mar 1, 2013 @ 12:09pm 
Classes could be spread out into both those that back a particular weapon class indefinitely and signifigantly, and those that just sort of buff everything slightly.

Also, sentry-builders would be nice to see.
Last edited by Big Boss; Mar 4, 2013 @ 11:55am
Tuuhea Takasumu Mar 25, 2013 @ 9:19pm 
I'm all for "build your own class".
The Quartermaster Aug 23, 2013 @ 3:49pm 
They should make a hold your own class. In case you get stranded you can handle yourself. Self heal abilities, and increased scavenger skills. There should be rewards for giving teammates items scavanged and support through items. Speed should be this classes goal. Get in get out mentality.
Showing 1-15 of 25 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50