This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

StarForge
Padawan Dec 12, 2012 @ 10:18am
System requirements
Does anyone know what the system requirements are for this game?
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
< >
Pleasant Peasant Pheasant Dec 12, 2012 @ 11:53am 
Too many changes, and not optimized; such a prediction is impossible at this point in time. However, I myself can run the game with 1.8Mb RAM, 2.8 single core AMD, and 789Mb card memory at 800x600 simple graphics 40-56 FPS.
Plzbanme Dec 12, 2012 @ 6:52pm 
There will be no pre-defined spec for a while. Each update will added to the stress of the game while reducing in other areas, mostly around beta there will be a good idea of the system specs
Hammer of Anubis Dec 21, 2012 @ 6:27am 
One thing i am curious about is the HDD Storage that will be required to play this game, especially with infinite single and Multiplayer worlds. Will you have to download the map each time or will it be super compressed?
a dead beat | պատիվ Jan 8, 2013 @ 6:43pm 
At the StarForge store it says it requires 500 MB hd space, internet connection, 2 GB RAM it doesn't say much else.
CDFW Feb 3, 2013 @ 7:47pm 
The game is a very early build right now, nobody knows whether or not the game will run at 60 fps or blow up your rig. The best option is to download the free demo and try for yourself.
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50