This game has been Greenlit by the Community!

The community has shown their interest in this game. Valve has reached out to this developer to start moving things toward release on Steam.

Company of Heroes: Eastern Front
WartotalXD Mar 2, 2014 @ 2:58am
Steam Release???
hey when this will be launched on Steam im want to get my hands on this mod !!
Showing 1-15 of 33 comments
< >
The Max Mar 3, 2014 @ 9:24am 
Just wait for it :b
[AE-Dev]Blackbishop  [developer] Mar 6, 2014 @ 10:08am 
We need to get a working build to release it, and with the last patch released on Company of Heroes we can now do that. It is a bit difficult, but we are going to make it :).
Legowonderboy | exe.cute Mar 6, 2014 @ 3:22pm 
@Developer. So The Eastern Front Team is working around the last patch on Company of Heroes so the mod will work again?
[AE-Dev]Blackbishop  [developer] Mar 6, 2014 @ 10:26pm 
That's correct.We have some issues, but Relic is assisting us, so we hope we can fix it.
Legowonderboy | exe.cute Mar 6, 2014 @ 11:09pm 
So...Do you know when the mod might will work again?

And I saw soeme pics of the ostheer Unit Trees....And I saw a StumTiger. Am I right? If yes will it take munitions to shoot it? I hope not C:
[AE-Dev]Blackbishop  [developer] Mar 6, 2014 @ 11:35pm 
I'm not sure to be honest. If I recall correctly, it can only fire when locked down, probably it's cost would be free.

The Sturmtiger will come in the first reward command tree for Ostheer.

About the time to get this ready, I'm not sure, it depends on many factors. I can just say we hope to get it out as soon as possible.
Last edited by [AE-Dev]Blackbishop; Mar 6, 2014 @ 11:38pm
WartotalXD Mar 7, 2014 @ 2:08am 
is Easternfront has some Campaigns??
[AE-Dev]Blackbishop  [developer] Mar 7, 2014 @ 8:25am 
Not at the moment, there are some as work in progress(WIP) though.
veron_antiochos Mar 12, 2014 @ 3:52am 
Can't wait to play this mod (without crash) ... At the momernt, everytime i have enemy contact, the mod crashes...
300 kills in gorilla warfare Mar 12, 2014 @ 4:12pm 
tell us when can expect the mod to be downloaded from steam, please
[AE-Dev]Blackbishop  [developer] Mar 12, 2014 @ 4:22pm 
That depends of how much time is required after we submit the build(and the version we are going to submit is the one we will use for the next patch), so it might be available in the next month, or in the next two months at most.
TooPonderFul Mar 12, 2014 @ 5:38pm 
Originally posted by Blackbishop:
We need to get a working build to release it, and with the last patch released on Company of Heroes we can now do that. It is a bit difficult, but we are going to make it :).
Looking foward to this
Anarxist Mar 22, 2014 @ 9:23am 
народ хотяб скажите до лета выйдет
akaeskim0 Mar 27, 2014 @ 1:35pm 
:D
Don Hidan Apr 24, 2014 @ 8:15am 
How is the progress going on? I'm looking forward to seing it as early as it possible)
Showing 1-15 of 33 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50