This game has been Greenlit by the Community!

The community has shown their interest in this game. Valve has reached out to this developer to start moving things toward release on Steam.

Battle Nations
Sir Meritor™ Mar 8 @ 12:10pm
Greatest Game Ever
I have been playing Battle Nations since September 2012, and I have to say, it is by far the greatest strategy game I've ever played on any platform. The amount of strategy that goes in to this game is unlike any other game you'll ever play. So many things have to be accounted for when you're fighting, training, ranking up untis, etc. Sounds like a pain at first but it is quite addicting and fun.The characters are truly amazing in this game. Each one having their own, humorous personality. If it wasn't for them, this game would not be the same at all.

Overall, these things make this game great. If you havn't played it yet, you need to!

And if you want to add me you can. Name is "Avagantamos", max level of course
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
< >
TheluckyJC7 Mar 8 @ 1:22pm 
I started Battlie Nations on November 2012 and i last played it when it was December 2013. I cant wait to play it on the computer now yet i hope you can use your Z2Live since i was level 45 with lots of air units. The strategy is amazing and building your outpost is even better. I hope this worth the wait and i think Sir Torvaltz is think that as well.
Jaskoo Mar 18 @ 1:08pm 
i started playing last year and
TheluckyJC7
our pics nearly looks same lol
TheluckyJC7 Mar 21 @ 4:21pm 
holy crap ur right lol
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50