+50% damage
Showing 1-13 of 13 comments
< >
CFFG.kirt1 Nov 21, 2013 @ 6:10pm 
two shots
+30% acurracy
+70% damage
-50% explosion range
alt fire fires a supercharge laser what makes 150 damage and put the victim on fire but makes you lost 5 bullets for all guns
Magicmaan775 Aug 13 @ 10:15am 
My stats:
+50% more damage to buildings
+25% explosion radius
+M3 (middle mouse): charged bolt that deals mini crits and depletes half of ammo of the target. Is charged by damage done.
-20% damage to players
-50% clip size

With these stats, the Demo could destroy buildings easily without having to use his sticky bomb launcher, giving him the option to use a weapon with higher damage output against players. It would be helpful for destroying nests and capping intel.
TheOneandOnlyNobleFox Aug 18 @ 2:48am 
Originally posted by Magicmaan775:
My stats:
+25% explosion radius
+M3 (middle mouse): charged bolt that deals mini crits and depletes half of ammo of the target. Is charged by damage done.
-20% damage to players
-50% clip size

With these stats, the Demo could destroy buildings easily without having to use his sticky bomb launcher, giving him the option to use a weapon with higher damage output against players. It would be helpful for destroying nests and capping intel.
I agree with most of this, except that instead of pressing M3, you should have to hold primary fire (like the sticky launcher) except you hold it to charge the bolt, and fully charged bolts deal mini-crits. This makes it very useful if used correctly, but not too op as to break the game.
Magicmaan775 Aug 18 @ 5:51am 
Originally posted by TheOneandOnlyNobleFox:
Originally posted by Magicmaan775:
My stats:
+25% explosion radius
-20% damage to players
-50% clip size

I agree with most of this, except that instead of pressing M3, you should have to hold primary fire (like the sticky launcher) except you hold it to charge the bolt, and fully charged bolts deal mini-crits. This makes it very useful if used correctly, but not too op as to break the game.

Yah, that sounds a bit better. Middle mouse is only used once in the game, so I guess that makes sense
TheOneandOnlyNobleFox Aug 18 @ 7:14am 
Okay, After some revision, I think I found a few more traits that should make this weapon more interesting. So, here's the stats so far:

+25% explosion radius
|+Hold Primary fire to charge bolts. Charged bolts deal mini-crits, and do full crit damage to wet or underwater players.
|+20% Damage Against Players who are wet or underwater
-50% clip size
|-20% Damage done to yourself while wet or underwater

Added = Items with | next to them
Removed = -20% Damage against players, swapped in favor of one of the above stats

*Side note, lets see if we can attract more people to help get this ball rolling again.
Last edited by TheOneandOnlyNobleFox; Aug 18 @ 7:20am
TheOneandOnlyNobleFox Aug 18 @ 7:20am 
I just figured it should have more electricity based stats, since it is basically an electromagnetic Railgun.
Magicmaan775 Aug 18 @ 7:23am 
Yah, the okay issue is that only a few of the maps have water.
TheOneandOnlyNobleFox Aug 18 @ 7:25am 
Then we can expand it's range of application from just water.
Magicmaan775 Aug 18 @ 7:28am 
I still like the idea of more damage to buildings, if it's electromagnetic it could fry their electronics.
TheOneandOnlyNobleFox Aug 18 @ 7:32am 
Exactly. That's what I mean by expanding it's application. Think about this: A fully charged bolt could completely fry all of the buildings in it's blast radius, and do 10% Damage to players as well.
Last edited by TheOneandOnlyNobleFox; Aug 18 @ 7:32am
TheOneandOnlyNobleFox Aug 18 @ 7:34am 
But the downside of that would have to be a longer charge time, or some other penalty.
Magicmaan775 Aug 18 @ 8:24am 
Originally posted by TheOneandOnlyNobleFox:
Exactly. That's what I mean by expanding it's application. Think about this: A fully charged bolt could completely fry all of the buildings in it's blast radius, and do 10% Damage to players as well.

Rather than do 10% damage to players, why not have huge knockback? *extremely high voltage EMP's can push objects

*I meant that extremely part seriously. It took scientists a huge amount of power just to levitate a frog.
TheOneandOnlyNobleFox Aug 18 @ 3:35pm 
Yeah, that's a much better idea. useful and Scientifically accurate.
Showing 1-13 of 13 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50