This game has been Greenlit by the Community!

The community has shown their interest in this game. Valve has reached out to this developer to start moving things toward release on Steam.

Dark Horizons: Mechanized Corps
maxgamingtech  [developer] Oct 27, 2012 @ 5:05pm
What features would you like more detail on?
Want to get feedback on what features everyone wants more information on with the game. I know there are other games in the genre coming out and want to make sure we answer any questions people have.
Showing 1-15 of 20 comments
< >
DoctorBear Oct 30, 2012 @ 11:08am 
First get some higher resolution screenshots to show off your game. The way it´s looking now it doesn´t do the graphics quality any justice, and the lighting is too dark to make out some details.
maxgamingtech  [developer] Oct 30, 2012 @ 11:45am 
Will work on that over the next couple days, also going to show more then the artic battlefield environment :)
Moridian Nov 25, 2012 @ 2:48pm 
Is the gameplay on this one more similar to Aftermath or is it closer to Lore? Lore was a blast, alot of fun in multiplayer. Aftermath I didnt get to play much except for taking part in the beta runs which was pretty fun.
maxgamingtech  [developer] Nov 25, 2012 @ 11:21pm 
Its more similar to Aftermath though we are adding in smaller more agile mech with similar capabilities of Lore.
RubberDucky Dec 16, 2012 @ 12:17am 
I know its just a cosmetic thing and not "nessesary" during the alpha building step, but it just looks like the mechs have no weight to them. Since I'm not familar with the source material I really can't say much of anything else.
maxgamingtech  [developer] Dec 23, 2012 @ 11:07am 
Just made some updates to the feel of the mechs weight wise, still not where we want them but a step in the right direction.
Suicide_Salmon May 21, 2013 @ 7:53pm 
Could there be something like movement mods for the mech? like a sort of modification that would allow mechs to leap great distances or to hover across the field of play?
Reinsteckefuchs Jul 16, 2013 @ 5:25pm 
What about exploding mechparts?
@Screaming Mantis [PT] Aug 19, 2013 @ 6:26am 
looks nice
Necrophorus Sep 8, 2013 @ 6:27am 
Good luck!
TheDandyLion Sep 11, 2013 @ 12:55am 
VTOLs? Tanks? Movement abilities to liven up the circle of death in mech games? Humanoid Mechs? Please take my money!
maxgamingtech  [developer] Sep 14, 2013 @ 12:10am 
We are working to bring mixed arms into game.
.#NEBELSUCHER Oct 4, 2013 @ 7:14am 
i know nothing about that game but gogogo lets play
DRz Chance Jan 1 @ 11:23am 
Personally I would recommend improving the graphics quality and lighting and shadows but otherwise I see a bright future for this game. Good work keep it up!
chenghmong Jan 11 @ 11:54am 
Looks nice, but well I would also like a story mode with bosses for nice part drops and stuff.
Showing 1-15 of 20 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50