This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

Dark Horizons: Mechanized Corps
maxgamingtech  [developer] Oct 27, 2012 @ 5:05pm
What features would you like more detail on?
Want to get feedback on what features everyone wants more information on with the game. I know there are other games in the genre coming out and want to make sure we answer any questions people have.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 20 comments
DoctorBear Oct 30, 2012 @ 11:08am 
First get some higher resolution screenshots to show off your game. The way it´s looking now it doesn´t do the graphics quality any justice, and the lighting is too dark to make out some details.
maxgamingtech  [developer] Oct 30, 2012 @ 11:45am 
Will work on that over the next couple days, also going to show more then the artic battlefield environment :)
Moridian Nov 25, 2012 @ 2:48pm 
Is the gameplay on this one more similar to Aftermath or is it closer to Lore? Lore was a blast, alot of fun in multiplayer. Aftermath I didnt get to play much except for taking part in the beta runs which was pretty fun.
maxgamingtech  [developer] Nov 25, 2012 @ 11:21pm 
Its more similar to Aftermath though we are adding in smaller more agile mech with similar capabilities of Lore.
RubberDucky Dec 16, 2012 @ 12:17am 
I know its just a cosmetic thing and not "nessesary" during the alpha building step, but it just looks like the mechs have no weight to them. Since I'm not familar with the source material I really can't say much of anything else.
maxgamingtech  [developer] Dec 23, 2012 @ 11:07am 
Just made some updates to the feel of the mechs weight wise, still not where we want them but a step in the right direction.
Suicide_Salmon May 21, 2013 @ 7:53pm 
Could there be something like movement mods for the mech? like a sort of modification that would allow mechs to leap great distances or to hover across the field of play?
Reinsteckefuchs Jul 16, 2013 @ 5:25pm 
What about exploding mechparts?
@Screaming Mantis Aug 19, 2013 @ 6:26am 
looks nice
Necrophorus Sep 8, 2013 @ 6:27am 
Good luck!
TheDandyLion Sep 11, 2013 @ 12:55am 
VTOLs? Tanks? Movement abilities to liven up the circle of death in mech games? Humanoid Mechs? Please take my money!
maxgamingtech  [developer] Sep 14, 2013 @ 12:10am 
We are working to bring mixed arms into game.
.#NEBELSUCHER Oct 4, 2013 @ 7:14am 
i know nothing about that game but gogogo lets play
Snighter Jan 1, 2014 @ 11:23am 
Personally I would recommend improving the graphics quality and lighting and shadows but otherwise I see a bright future for this game. Good work keep it up!
chenghmong Jan 11, 2014 @ 11:54am 
Looks nice, but well I would also like a story mode with bosses for nice part drops and stuff.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 20 comments
Per page: 15 30 50