Este software recebeu o sinal verde da Comunidade!

A comunidade demonstrou interesse neste software. A Valve entrou em contato com este desenvolvedor para começarmos a preparar o lançamento no Steam.

GroBoto - Modeling App
GroBotoad  [desenvolvedor(a)] 18/out/2012 às 13:33
GroBoto Pricing & More Info/Samples
We are not sure how things work with non-game apps on Steam, but I can virtually guarantee pricing here will approximately match our current prices.

Our current GroBoto Pricing ranges from $40 to $70 USD -- the difference being: The more you spend now, the less the v4 upgrade will cost you when it comes out (probably in about 6 months).

Please see the Special Pricing page on our site for full details.
www.groboto.com

GroBoto's documentation is available online, and we have many tutorial videos both on our site and our YouTube Channel (GroBotz).

Best Wishes,
Darrel
Exibindo comentários 12 de 2
< >
TapSkill 18/out/2012 às 16:09 
I am an avid Blender user and must say that Blender primitives are very hard to work with. Is there support for exporting to Blender's format? And $40 is a very nice initial price for such a nice tool.
GroBotoad  [desenvolvedor(a)] 18/out/2012 às 16:16 
Escrito originalmente por TapSkill:
I am an avid Blender user and must say that Blender primitives are very hard to work with. Is there support for exporting to Blender's format? And $40 is a very nice initial price for such a nice tool.

Thanks TapSkill,
Yes - GroBoto's Primitive/Solids modeling is unmatched - esp. in the quality and variety of mesh output. It exports OBJ -- which imports into Blender just fine.
Best Wishes, Darrel
Exibindo comentários 12 de 2
< >
Por página: 15 30 50