Tento software dostal od komunity zelenou!

Komunita projevila o tento software zájem. Společnost Valve je nyní v kontaktu s vývojáři, aby se věci pohly správným směrem a software byl vydán ve službě Steam.

GroBoto - Modeling App
RogDolos 18. led. 2013 v 6.46 dop.
Mouse + Key Bindings?
I really want to love GroBoto. I'm trying the demo right now and as a hard surface modeler the boolean stuff is really compelling--

Except the mouse control choices are frustrating. These can't be changed? For someone accustomed to a "Maya" scheme of Alt + Mouse for all navigation, the choices of key-bindings for GroBoto are tragic: I keep accidently Alt-dragging and unintentionally duplicating objects.

For a tool that's expected to fit within a workflow-- all of the other tools I use can be set to the controls I'm used to. Silo, 3D Coat, Blender, Modo, Maya... but this one tool is doing it in a way that's driving me nuts and I cannot find any way to change GroBoto's mouse and key-bindings.

On top of this, the zoom via Ctrl + Mousewheel does not seem to work. It appears to drop it into Quick Line rendering mode and gets stuck (using Windows 7 64bit).

Please, can you look into your basic navigation controls and allow more customizations, or at the very least default to the most-used standards?