This software is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this software selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

Black Ink
jamsoda Sep 6, 2013 @ 4:59am
Black Ink
Looking at the other Art software available and yet to be available, Black Ink seems to be as close to what I want in a Digital Painting software thats close to being on Steam. While the whole controllers aspect seems to be intimidating, I do like the presentation of the hub.

I dont want to do too many complicated things, so it would be nice to hear some reconfirmation that this isnt all super advanced stuff.

My main focus is blending and having control over the pressure of my tablet and stuff. Hopefully these are things I can control with ease of access c:
Showing 1-1 of 1 comments
< >
AmmOKay Sep 7, 2013 @ 5:02am 
I purchased my copy of Black Ink yesterday and from my experience so far, working with controllers isn't that complicated. And you can easily import brushes made by other users as well as share your own.

As a matter of fact I find it very intriguing to be able to change the pressure behavior of my pen from opacity to size on the fly by simply change a controller.

I recommend downloading the trial version and try for yourself.
Showing 1-1 of 1 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50