Dieses Spiel hat von der Community grünes Licht erhalten!

Die Community hat genug Interesse an diesem Spiel gezeigt. Valve ist nun mit diesem Entwickler in Kontakt getreten, um auf die Veröffentlichung auf Steam hinzuarbeiten.

Crashtastic
eckhardf 21. Okt. 2012 um 3:55 Uhr
Suggestions for new features
Althought great already; I would like to see the following added:

. Seclect start and end time for the rockets - you can get controlled burns - have rockets work in stages etc

. A "rotating" block in the build menu - so you could make movable joints or rotors

I think these two additions would increase the versatility of the models immensely.

Does anybody else have any suggestions, perhaps if we mention them now they might be included by the final build :)
Beiträge 1-15 von 67
< >
David 21. Okt. 2012 um 9:36 Uhr 
Different camera angles? Like firstperson ragdoll, placeable cameras for video's, the camera at the front of the person looking towards him.
haemi 21. Okt. 2012 um 9:36 Uhr 
i'd like a mode where you not only have to build a vehicle fitting the situation but also write a program with which it can find a goal autonomously...
i think this would be much more fun, especially for those who develop themselves (like me) :)
Gil Marverde 21. Okt. 2012 um 12:16 Uhr 
explosives enough to make it even better
FunSmith  [Entwickler] 21. Okt. 2012 um 22:48 Uhr 
@David The Creator. During the simulation, you can rotate and zoom in the camera. You you view a replay, you have access to a free camera and the anchored one as well. The first video on the greenlight page was all captured from replays in the game.
Axtel 23. Okt. 2012 um 16:11 Uhr 
Rotation block sounds doable and handy.
eckhardf 23. Okt. 2012 um 22:06 Uhr 
Does anybody know if you can make a model consisting of two separate parts?

If not; then I also vote for a "breakable link" that requires very little rocket thrust to break.

FunSmith  [Entwickler] 24. Okt. 2012 um 0:07 Uhr 
Ursprünglich geschrieben von eckhardf:
Does anybody know if you can make a model consisting of two separate parts?

If not; then I also vote for a "breakable link" that requires very little rocket thrust to break.

There isn't currently a way to do this. Out of curiosity what sort of designs would you build with this?
eckhardf 24. Okt. 2012 um 22:39 Uhr 
Some designs that might benefit from separate parts include: Catapult and ball, vehicles on rails and ramps, vehicles that might launch other vehicles or vehicles with parts that drop away as you go over a chasm etc.

I also would like to suggest a "rubber band" part - slingshot anyone?

Basically I hope Crashtastic is developed with an emphasis on model building and giving us more building options rather than say; emphasising online play or adding challenges etc - though of course they are still important elements of the game.
The Resonte! 27. Okt. 2012 um 13:05 Uhr 
Destructive obstacles.
(Cannons, saw blades, lasers,etc)
yabba 2. Nov. 2012 um 6:22 Uhr 
I agree with @eckhardf one potential for this game is in how capable it will be to fulfil the creativity of the customers.

Although the challenges may prove a draw and make a 'game' out of it, the more you can build with it, the better.

Some good ideas in his post too.

If the developer takes it in this direction I'd give it a thumbs up.
ToP-Fouraces 2. Nov. 2012 um 20:45 Uhr 
I think a nice feature would be a small multiplayer system. A simple multiplayer game of 'head on collision' where players can battle it out against strangers or friends.

There is even the possibility of a ranked collision game, where players start out with limited blocks, winning blocks as they win collisions (against similar ranked opponents of course).

I realise the difficulty involved in such an idea but just thought it would really add to this game.
MeadowMuffins 4. Nov. 2012 um 21:27 Uhr 
Much like the chap above me idea, only more of a race thing

MULTIPLARGHER

Have a timer to build a car and your buddy has the timer as well and you have to build the bigger vehicle that won't absouletly get destroyed when its doing a lap. The more blocks on the bigger the score you get... just and idea
Sergeant Sam 6. Nov. 2012 um 17:06 Uhr 
Now make it so that you can use the car you make there and share it to the steam workshop if you want. Also make there be car races/bumper car games where people use their own car to battle. Don't forgot a simple customization feature where you can add stickers/colors.
#ent_swaghorsejaffygorrambooty 8. Nov. 2012 um 18:10 Uhr 
Maybe breakable limbs, helicopters, round car building, and first person?
GameRaider34 12. Nov. 2012 um 7:47 Uhr 
I think there should be multiplayer where: one team builds a base like structure using the parts like cross frames, and 1 team has to build a veichle to destroy it! SOUND EPIC??
Beiträge 1-15 von 67
< >
Pro Seite: 15 30 50