This game has been Greenlit by the Community!

The community has shown their interest in this game. Valve has reached out to this developer to start moving things toward release on Steam.

Crashtastic
Turtle Lord Jan 22, 2013 @ 3:23pm
1 idea
i bought this game before and i loved it i would send the guy to his death but here is an idea maybe there should be an explosion to boost you to a farther area
Last edited by Turtle Lord; Jan 22, 2013 @ 3:24pm
Showing 1-15 of 39 comments
< >
BraiN Feb 3, 2013 @ 10:33am 
please add helicopters
Turtle Lord Feb 3, 2013 @ 2:35pm 
Helicopters? Why? that defeats the purpose of rockets and boost and also you can just fly to the end.
Time Turtle Feb 9, 2013 @ 5:06pm 
Well, mabye they could add a gliding thing, like a wing or something. Not nessicsarily something that makes you fly, but something that lets you glide off of a ramp, so you can get over large chasms, so you can get max speed without angling the rockets. Just saying.
Turtle Lord Feb 10, 2013 @ 7:53am 
yeah thats a good idea
NutBallsack Feb 17, 2013 @ 12:19am 
Originally posted by Turret Hater:
Well, mabye they could add a gliding thing, like a wing or something. Not nessicsarily something that makes you fly, but something that lets you glide off of a ramp, so you can get over large chasms, so you can get max speed without angling the rockets. Just saying.
I agree, thisseems like a much more,intelligent, idea, and with that idea it would seem like more people would get this game. :)
Time Turtle Feb 17, 2013 @ 6:26am 
Originally posted by TZD ' DIE3YTY:
Originally posted by Turret Hater:
I agree, thisseems like a much more,intelligent, idea, and with that idea it would seem like more people would get this game. :)
Thank you, I appriciate the comment! Mark, if you read this, try to add wings in.
FunSmith  [developer] Mar 2, 2013 @ 1:01pm 
I've thought about adding wings, and I haven't ruled it out. This maybe something I add in the future.
Time Turtle Mar 2, 2013 @ 2:05pm 
Originally posted by FunSmith:
I've thought about adding wings, and I haven't ruled it out. This maybe something I add in the future.
He responded o_o umg. I just bought the game and I got in the top 25 worldwide for fastest speed on stage 2 :D. I cant get good distance so this would help!
Last edited by Time Turtle; Mar 2, 2013 @ 2:05pm
Turtle Lord Mar 4, 2013 @ 8:01pm 
Wings are a great idea
Time Turtle Mar 7, 2013 @ 5:03pm 
Originally posted by sir:
Wings are a great idea
Thank you! :D
Turtle Lord Mar 7, 2013 @ 5:25pm 
Ur welcome :3

|TBB|Hubert J. Farnsworth May 1, 2013 @ 6:23pm 
yeah ia m a go for wings! i just bought the game and its great!
|TBB|Hubert J. Farnsworth May 1, 2013 @ 6:24pm 
great hob!
|TBB|Hubert J. Farnsworth May 1, 2013 @ 6:24pm 
job~
-Nektar- Jun 13, 2013 @ 12:35pm 
u should add some parts that u can decorate ur car with. like change the color of building blocks, and change seats/tires etc
Showing 1-15 of 39 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50