This game has been Greenlit by the Community!

The community has shown their interest in this game. Valve has reached out to this developer to start moving things toward release on Steam.

Greenlight is being retired. For more information on how to submit games to steam, refer to this blog post.
Crashtastic
BlunderCig Dec 18, 2014 @ 1:52pm
An update would be nice
Dev, are you still alive?
You've been greenlit for ages, and the last thing you said which was about two months ago was that it'd be available "soon". I've owned the game outside Steam for over a year, and I really think you're letting your current/potential customers down by not updating us.
Considering "soon" is a very subjective term, could you give us even a -rough- estimate of how long it'll take to be available here?
Last edited by BlunderCig; Dec 18, 2014 @ 1:53pm
< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
Squid N' Bones Dec 27, 2014 @ 8:32pm 
Originally posted by BlunderCig:
You've been greenlit for ages, and the last thing you said which was about two months ago was that it'd be available "soon". I've owned the game outside Steam for over a year, and I really think you're letting your current/potential customers down by not updating us.
Considering "soon" is a very subjective term, could you give us even a -rough- estimate of how long it'll take to be available here?
maybe he is dead maybe he is kidnapped, game dev doesnt take THIS LONG
Last edited by Squid N' Bones; Feb 2, 2015 @ 6:14pm
Squid N' Bones Dec 27, 2014 @ 8:33pm 
actully it has been a year and 2 months since the update
BlunderCig Dec 27, 2014 @ 10:55pm 
I was talking about the last comment I saw from him.
Squid N' Bones Dec 28, 2014 @ 5:55pm 
I was talking about the last comment I saw from him.
oh
< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
Per page: 15 30 50