This game has been Greenlit by the Community!

The community has shown their interest in this game. Valve has reached out to this developer to start moving things toward release on Steam.

Greenlight is being retired. For more information on how to submit games to steam, refer to this blog post.
Crashtastic
this is the point were everyone gave up on funsmith
< >
Showing 1-15 of 22 comments
vagenda Nov 8, 2014 @ 5:01pm 
He's tasked with being a one man game developer, Technical Support Center, and Promoter - and doing this on the side alongside his actual life. Patience would be prudent.

It's like this old expression:

"Never judge a man until you have walked a mile in his shoes - then after that judge him because now he is a mile away and you have a new pair of shoes"

or something like that.
Originally posted by vagenda:
He's tasked with being a one man game developer, Technical Support Center, and Promoter - and doing this on the side alongside his actual life. Patience would be prudent.

"Never judge a man until you have walked a mile in his shoes - then after that judge him because now he is a mile away and you have a new pair of shoes"

or something like that.
scott made a really good game in 3 months
Originally posted by djlee02:

or something like that.
Yeah, but its been greenlit for a year! A whole year! He should have released it on greenlight later, closer to it being able to be put on Steam! Its probably not making it until 2015!
i found the relase date 1/14/8010
vagenda Nov 9, 2014 @ 9:24pm 
Personally - I bought the game the day I seen NERD3 recommend it on Youtube in a very lengthy review where he made the rare assessment that it was enjoyable and worth the money where it currently was in Alpha.

This was a lonnnngggg time before it was available to be voted on for a greenlight in Steam (and obviously before it actually arrived to Steam, and then afterwards got a Greenlit status).

I'm happy with it more-so than anything I ever bouoght from EA (yes, burn on EA) dollar-for-dollar.
Bone Zone Jones Nov 9, 2014 @ 10:00pm 
Personally - I bought the game the day I seen NERD3

*Nerd Cubed*
Personally - I bought the game the day I seen NERD3

*Nerd Cubed*
*Nerd³*
Bone Zone Jones Nov 10, 2014 @ 5:14pm 
Originally posted by utlradj142 (anti-brony):

*Nerd Cubed*
*Nerd³*
Hey! I could have said that, but I don't know how to use special characters.
Originally posted by utlradj142 (anti-brony):
*Nerd³*
Hey! I could have said that, but I don't know how to use special characters.
hold alt type like 4 numbers on the number pad (the one on the right)
Bone Zone Jones Nov 10, 2014 @ 5:23pm 
\☺☻♥♠♣♦•◘○○\♥♣M5U♠7+π╟╟W╟|├ \W♂☺o♂oWg•oooG•G♂1♂111551525841│Wæ☼ùB{`√k/
Bone Zone Jones Nov 10, 2014 @ 5:25pm 
How does that stuff even work?
How much of it is there?
And how do people use it?
How does that stuff even work?
How much of it is there?
And how do people use it?
over 9000

they probobly dont know
vagenda Nov 10, 2014 @ 6:46pm 
There are 256 codes - once you pass the highest number they repeat again in a cycle
▲▲▲illuminati!!▲▲▲
Bone Zone Jones Jan 19, 2015 @ 10:34pm 
BTW. I accidentally deleted my post saying its been greenlit for a whole year and that it probably isn't gonna be released by 2015.

I'm right. 2015, ain't no Crashtastic on Steam store yet.
Last edited by Bone Zone Jones; May 8, 2015 @ 8:27pm
< >
Showing 1-15 of 22 comments
Per page: 15 30 50