This game has been Greenlit by the Community!

The community has shown their interest in this game. Valve has reached out to this developer to start moving things toward release on Steam.

Greenlight is being retired. For more information on how to submit games to steam, refer to this blog post.
Crashtastic
sir you know.....
its been a year!!!!!

we need game now now so much that no grammr nedded soh GIVEH MEH GAMEZ NAOO
< >
Showing 1-15 of 20 comments
Pantheon Sep 7, 2014 @ 2:15am 
"We"?
As I've just said on your other thread: game development takes time.
Originally posted by Pantheon:
"We"?
As I've just said on your other thread: game development takes time.
time....
i understand 1 or 2 months but a YEAR!?!
Pantheon Sep 7, 2014 @ 8:12am 
You clearly have no clue about game development.
Originally posted by Pantheon:
You clearly have no clue about game development.


Originally posted by Pantheon:
You clearly have no clue about game development.


Originally posted by Pantheon:
You clearly have no clue about game development.
it shouldent take that long jerk!
Pantheon Sep 7, 2014 @ 7:46pm 
Yes, it does, especially if just a single person is working on the game.
Originally posted by Pantheon:
Yes, it does, especially if just a single person is working on the game.
he could just release it now
Entity Zero Sep 15, 2014 @ 2:59pm 
Originally posted by superdjb123:
Originally posted by Pantheon:
Yes, it does, especially if just a single person is working on the game.
he could just release it now
If he releases it now it will be incomplete. I develop games too, and I can agree that to make a good game, it takes at least a year if not longer.
Last edited by Entity Zero; Sep 15, 2014 @ 2:59pm
Clearly you have no clue about game development... I presonally am making game, by my self, it's been in development for 1-2 months now, so far it has 20 minutes of game play, full of bugs, very little to do, no music and very cheap crappy artwork...
Also if you think games only take a few months to develop why do you think their's such large gaps between game releases?
Originally posted by Sir Panda:
Clearly you have no clue about game development... I presonally am making game, by my self, it's been in development for 1-2 months now, so far it has 20 minutes of game play, full of bugs, very little to do, no music and very cheap crappy artwork...
Also if you think games only take a few months to develop why do you think their's such large gaps between game releases?
its been development for more than 1-2 months
Pantheon Sep 17, 2014 @ 10:55am 
He is talking about his game. Learn to read.
Originally posted by superdjb123:
its been development for more than 1-2 months
Yes, I know it has, but if a game that's being developed by 100+ experience people takes 2-3 years you honestly think a game being developed by 1 indie dev is going to be made quickly?

Originally posted by Pantheon:
He is talking about his game. Learn to read.
I know... It was just an example...
Pantheon Sep 18, 2014 @ 12:56am 
I wasn't talking to you ;)
Originally posted by Pantheon:
I wasn't talking to you ;)
BTW quotes are very useful to prevent confussion.
Pantheon Sep 18, 2014 @ 12:59am 
From the context alone it should have been obvious to whom I was talking. Just like now.
Originally posted by Pantheon:
From the context alone it should have been obvious to whom I was talking. Just like now.
Considering I mentioned a game I am developing it can create a bit of confusion
< >
Showing 1-15 of 20 comments
Per page: 15 30 50