Dit spel heeft groen licht gekregen van de community!

De community heeft haar interesse getoond voor dit spel. Valve heeft de ontwikkelaars benaderd om de release op Steam in gang te zetten.

Distance
ethentianknight 14 nov 2012 om 9:45nm
Stuff I'm excited to see, how about you?
I love Nitronic Rush with a passion, don't get me wrong; but I want to see Distance cover the few things that could have worked better.

Replay system! please god let there be a replay system at some point, my friends don't want to sit around and watch me hit various walls for 5 minutes before i pull off the beautiful stunt i wanted to show them.

Multiplayer! well, it's already in there, but hey, it's a big thing.
Online+Lan+split-screen sounds amazing

Customizable controls!
I love the 360 controller and asdw + arrow keys just as much as the next guy, but i just want to use my pc controller without going out and buying a new one.

Multi-platform support!
My school only has macs. I get bored a lot.
Maybe eventually port to something handheld, like the 3ds or psp/vita?

New game modes!
Racing! Surviving! Capture the flag!? which brings me to

Weapons!
please give us the option to arm our cars for some gametypes, or give powerups that are usable on-track

Car editor!
even if not a modeler, decals n' stuff!

No health changes!
best part of nitronic rush, you blow up if you hit something hard, not if you scrape your fender on the wall long enough. if it ain't broke...

Gravity swap zones!
Because why not.

These aren't meant to be criticisms, I just figure I'd throw them out there so that if Refract does read this, maybe I threw in a good idea amongst the rest of them. If any of these make it, it's more than worth it.
1-15 van 27 reacties weergegeven
< >
ethentianknight 14 nov 2012 om 9:52nm 
I am curious to see what the requirements are, though, as my PC isn't the most beautiful of them all.

having a retro scheme would be cool, making it look like the old Nitronic Rush.
EPIC VOID 15 nov 2012 om 5:17vm 
love it love it love it!
and linux support. can it be any better? NO!
cgngreenbadass007 15 nov 2012 om 12:46nm 
I am excited to see the map editor nothing like watching people race my devilishisly created track he he he. Now car modification now that is cool as hell. Linux support that has piqued my interest.
ethentianknight 15 nov 2012 om 9:55nm 
All new announcer voices would be pretty cool.
ethentianknight 15 nov 2012 om 9:56nm 
phrases, not voices. I love whoever that guy is.
Opsatcat 21 nov 2012 om 12:21nm 
Origineel geplaatst door ethentianknight:
I am curious to see what the requirements are, though, as my PC isn't the most beautiful of them all.

having a retro scheme would be cool, making it look like the old Nitronic Rush.

In the live stream they said what the specs were of their main computer, and said that a GTX 270 should be able to do medium/high.
Side Effect 22 nov 2012 om 11:16vm 
Origineel geplaatst door ethentianknight:
phrases, not voices. I love whoever that guy is.
It's Jordan! He did a AMA on reddit where he answered the questions with his awesome announcer voice!
Here's a link
fluff55 1 dec 2012 om 5:11vm 
i am eager to see if the crashed are more realistic than just falling to peaces in nitronic rush
MyNameIsBom 29 dec 2012 om 1:26vm 
I'd Love to see some features of The WipEout games integrated into Distance. They said it was inspired by WipEout ;) So it would be cool to see some weapon pads and Speed pads and addition game modes in this game ( Detonator, Zone Battle, Eliminator) :D
Venomeyes' 5 jan 2013 om 10:50nm 
I'd like to see a good suite of car customizations. Custom: Paint job, Wheels ("Tron" lights in the wheels too!), "Tron" Light colors, Jet propulsion colors, Glass colors, UI colors.
Though it was only Alpha footage, I would like to see different designs of "tron"- like lights on the car. Also, the bottom of the cars are just flat, with no "tron"- like lights or engine type things.
I do hope there is a wide variety of car shapes to choose from. I would love to drive around in a car that looks like it can break the sound barrier. Spikey, aerodynamic, sleek, almost like a jet.
I hope the cars paintjob will also reflect the world around it.
Laatst bewerkt door Venomeyes'; 5 jan 2013 om 11:03nm
E-Munch 23 jan 2013 om 5:56vm 
I'd love to see a ranking system, that's what kept me playing in various other games, also something like a hub, where you can just free roam and talk with other people.
jack5 31 jan 2013 om 1:03vm 
OH YES GOTTAM DO IT.
AJ92 31 jan 2013 om 6:14vm 
I think it'd be incredibly cool if they later added the ability for the engine to create tracks on the fly based on music input (Like Audio surf but more intense). I think a function like that would get this game dripping with publicity right quick! Though, I'm fully aware how hard that would likely be to impliment (Not sure how flexible their engine is), but maybe in Distance2 eh?
Goatmeal 7 mrt 2013 om 6:21vm 
i feel like this game is missing boost. what do you all think?
Sayger 11 apr 2013 om 9:03vm 
boost.. ?
1-15 van 27 reacties weergegeven
< >
Per pagina: 15 30 50