Сообщество дало этой игре зеленый свет!

Сообщество выразило свой интерес к этой игре. Valve связалась с ее разработчиком и начала подготовку к ее выходу в Steam.

Distance
Acool Guy 11 ноя, 2012 в 8:24
BACK THIS GAME YOU A$$HATS!
We already have like 3 minecraft clones, a ♥♥♥♥♥on of retro indie garbage, a game that only got greenlit because of the hype of the dev's fans on youtube *cough*YOGSCAST*cough* and old as hell sourcemods that were already free to begin with getting greenlit.
Yet this game is barely making it through kickstarter. A game that tries to do something new and actually has good graphics instead of relying on the 8-bit gimmick in order to pass as an indie game.
Why is this game getting overshadowed by all this garbage?
If this game doesn't make it through kickstarter or get greenlighted, then I am seriously dissapointed in the Greenlight community.
Последний раз отредактировал Acool Guy; 11 ноя, 2012 в 8:29
Показано 17 из 7 комментариев
< >
CJM 11 ноя, 2012 в 16:38 
Now, now, this is a racing game. Not the most popular genre right now. There is a reason why Minecraft clones, and First Person Shooters are so common, more people buy them. I voted for Distance because I really like the looks of this game, and it is a nice break from the current trend, but that doesn't mean everybody else will. If anybody else actually sees this game for what it is.

Also, isn't Kickstarter still kind of a new thing anyway? Personally, I don't back anything on Kickstarter.
Timerider 12 ноя, 2012 в 15:52 
Изначально опубликовано CJM:
Now, now, this is a racing game. Not the most popular genre right now. There is a reason why Minecraft clones, and First Person Shooters are so common, more people buy them. I voted for Distance because I really like the looks of this game, and it is a nice break from the current trend, but that doesn't mean everybody else will. If anybody else actually sees this game for what it is.

Also, isn't Kickstarter still kind of a new thing anyway? Personally, I don't back anything on Kickstarter.

This is the first thing I've ever backed.
cgngreenbadass007 12 ноя, 2012 в 18:36 
Well, racing games tend to be a pretty niche genre unless its heavily marketed i.e. gran turismo, forza, need for speed. Anyhow I voted and back up this game hell I promoted this game on facebook spent $7.00 when really I was broke but I do want this game to reach its goal and of course be able to play it on Steam. Now, could you help out the developer promote this game like make a youtube video and show it to the world if that helps.
TokraZeno 12 ноя, 2012 в 18:48 
I'd suggest removing the profanity from the title of this thread.
The community associated with a game can influence who will buy it and you aren't giving a good impression.
Jack5 31 янв, 2013 в 1:06 
YES, GOTTAM BACK THIS GAME.
Gnome Chompski 4 июл, 2013 в 10:25 
shut up
Cory on the Housetop 6 авг, 2013 в 20:27 
Racing games tend to get a bad reputation, because most of them suffer from bad or lazy development. Especially if they have trucks in them.
Показано 17 из 7 комментариев
< >
На страницу: 15 30 50