Ta gra została wybrana do dystrybucji dzięki Greenlight!

Społeczność wyraziła swoje zainteresowanie tą grą. Valve skontaktowało się z jej twórcami, aby sprawdzić możliwości publikacji ich dzieła na platformie Steam.

Distance
Panther The Pink 23 Lip, 2013 - 22:04
Any new infomation coming for non-backers? :\
So far from what I've seen there hasn't been any new information outside of what is locked from non-backers on the kick starter page.

Can we get some info please?
Wyświetlanie 1-14 z 14 komentarzy
< >
Enemal 23 Lip, 2013 - 22:07 
exactly
holy 27 Lip, 2013 - 2:45 
patience
Geeknerd1337 31 Lip, 2013 - 14:19 
zthere not going to realease trhis month or this year
Đαякฬєє๔ 1 Sie, 2013 - 6:03 
there is a video on distance youtube channel that is newer than showed here and it's better
MyNameIsBom 4 Sie, 2013 - 4:47 
^ That was a leaked Pre-Alpha gameplay. I was sold, instantly, the moment I saw that footage. That video made me back the game :)

Backers were given screenshots of the more developed stage of the game, and oh my gosh, It looks freaking amazing. I don't actually mind if I had to wait another couple months cause I have a feeling that the wait is going to be worth it :D
Ostatnio edytowany przez: MyNameIsBom; 4 Sie, 2013 - 4:49
Enemal 4 Sie, 2013 - 14:09 
nice. i wish i was a backer
[PH.D]Zarkas 4 Sie, 2013 - 17:03 
You still can be a backer. If you donate to them using paypal they'll give you the kickstarter reward(s).
Doctor Who³ 11 Sie, 2013 - 15:57 
for those of you also waiting for the game, get their first one, nitronic rush. the gae is going to be a lot like it, but better, considering nitronic rush was free. but still, for those of you who dont have it yet, get nitronic rush
More_Badass 20 Sie, 2013 - 7:34 
Again, I'm not sure if im allowed to leak. But the game is not going to dissapoint by the looks of it, as you've already seen, the current footage is only Pre-alpha and it already looks good. I won't give so much info away but the Refract team has been focusing on improving specific areas of the game currently and they're doing their best to get the beta phase out near the given deadline.
Nitronic Rush is by far my favorite freeware game so I'm highly anticipating Distance. Is there any info on estimated release dates or that beta deadline for us non-backers
Dragonsmily 26 Sie, 2013 - 20:00 
As far as I know, there is no solide date on when anything is coming out. By that I mean not even the pre-alpha has been released.
Murtle 27 Sie, 2013 - 11:52 
Starting to get that feeling that the game has gone into some sort of development limbo. I doubt we will see anything in the near future.(if at all)
Refract  [autor] 29 Sie, 2013 - 18:54 
Any information we give out is exclusively for those who backed Distance through Kickstarter or Paypal. We strongly encourage anyone who wants more information to back Distance through PayPal! At this time, we are not releasing details to the public because of the Kickstarter rewards. It would be unfair for those who helped fund Refract to not receive exclusivity.

Also, the team is working extremely hard to release the Alpha. We promise you that Refract has not gone into any development limbo. ;)
MyNameIsBom 31 Sie, 2013 - 17:59 
Any information we give out is exclusively for those who backed Distance through Kickstarter or Paypal. We strongly encourage anyone who wants more information to back Distance through PayPal! At this time, we are not releasing details to the public because of the Kickstarter rewards. It would be unfair for those who helped fund Refract to not receive exclusivity.

*Goes to delete previous posts, then tapes mouth shut*
Kebra [Brzrkr] 26 Sty - 16:54 
Even backers are treated like ♥♥♥♥e... I've lost any confidence in gaming industry, independant or not... F2P FTW...
Wyświetlanie 1-14 z 14 komentarzy
< >
Na stronę: 15 30 50