This game has been Greenlit by the Community!

The community has shown their interest in this game. Valve has reached out to this developer to start moving things toward release on Steam.

Distance
l0lh4xl0l Jan 15, 2013 @ 5:38pm
System requirements?
What are the system requirements
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
< >
Jack5 Jan 31, 2013 @ 1:05am 
Distance has not been released yet. :P
Ocean Sunfish Feb 2, 2013 @ 4:33pm 
Seeing as this is an extremely graphic intensive game, I am probably going to see only like 60FPS max on a GTX 650 and and I7...

It would be either that or you could play it on a netbook. Those are my guesses :P

EDIT: I mean a regular old netbook, not a gaming one
Last edited by Ocean Sunfish; Feb 2, 2013 @ 4:34pm
AJ92 Mar 22, 2013 @ 4:22am 
As pretty as this game is probably gonna look, I'd expect that a relatively weak computer could handle it. There's not much 'substance' to render, so having a lot of memory on your graphics card likely wont matter much. It will likely come down to the actual speed of your GPU/CPU, and it will probably be moderately demanding.
8bitjunkie Apr 18, 2013 @ 9:59pm 
Well look here... if you ever played nitronic rush you would know how effencant it was to the lower end computers... and you should expect decently low stuff for minimum... like 2 gb of ram.... a gtx 7600 and a .... core two duo and thats for lowest.. but you never know it could turn out to be the next crysis 3 ( haha thats a bit streaching it but you get my drift :) )
EPIC VOID Apr 24, 2013 @ 8:03am 
Originally posted by MGarden Ocean_S91:
Seeing as this is an extremely graphic intensive game, I am probably going to see only like 60FPS max on a GTX 650 and and I7...

It would be either that or you could play it on a netbook. Those are my guesses :P

EDIT: I mean a regular old netbook, not a gaming one

+1 XD
MyNameIsBom Jul 29, 2013 @ 3:18am 
This quote is from, Kyle Holdwick, one of the developers. He posted it on the forums:

**********MINOR SPOILER ALERT**********

"Medium to high end NVIDIA or ATI graphics card with at least 512MB of VRAM
Dual core processor (Intel Core 2 Duo)
2GB-4GB RAM
1GB Hard Drive Space"

And of course

"We'll keep you posted if things change but we're doing our best to keep requirements fairly low."
Last edited by MyNameIsBom; Jul 29, 2013 @ 3:20am
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50