Tato hra dostala od komunity zelenou!

Komunita projevila o tuto hru zájem. Společnost Valve je nyní v kontaktu s vývojáři, aby se věci pohly správným směrem a hra byla vydána ve službě Steam.

Distance
mayorrobford 12. pro. 2012 v 3.26 odp.
Controllers?
Will we be allowed to use of controllers
Zobrazeno 19 z 9 komentářů
< >
Sephrax 12. pro. 2012 v 10.25 odp. 
From Kickstarter page:
"Controller support: Similar to Nitronic Rush we'll be supporting Xbox 360™ controllers and the keyboard, but we'll also be doing our best to support as many controllers as possible, such as steering wheels and various gamepads, alongside re-mappable key configurations."
mayorrobford 13. pro. 2012 v 1.44 odp. 
Awesome. Keep up the good work. Game looks great.
cgngreenbadass007 28. pro. 2012 v 10.52 odp. 
Thank heavens keyboard and mouse is a pain when it comes to racing games. So I am glad it supports the gamepad.
Purple44 2. led. 2013 v 4.33 odp. 
I'm glad they are looking to support a wheel or I would not be supporting Distance. I only use a wheel for my PC racing games like Flatout and GRID. Was looking forward to getting Bugbear Ridge Racer Unbounded until it turn into a console port with only support for the 360 pad and no remapping of the buttons or KB. Big mistake!!
Mailim 11. led. 2013 v 4.21 dop. 
I don't like the trend of "supports 360 gamepad" and not regular USB gamepads. Yes, I know there are programs to make any controller pretend to be a 360 controller, but that's a hassle and I don't see why something more universal isn't just supported.
brain_ 14. led. 2013 v 7.53 dop. 
Mailim původně napsal:
I don't like the trend of "supports 360 gamepad" and not regular USB gamepads. Yes, I know there are programs to make any controller pretend to be a 360 controller, but that's a hassle and I don't see why something more universal isn't just supported.
modern "regular USB gamepads" are "360 gamepads", because every USB gamepad with X-Input is a 360 gamepad. see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xinput#DirectInput_vs_XInput for more information. ;-)
McShave07 3. kvě. 2013 v 8.02 odp. 
brain_ původně napsal:
Mailim původně napsal:
modern "regular USB gamepads" are "360 gamepads", because every USB gamepad with X-Input is a 360 gamepad. see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xinput#DirectInput_vs_XInput for more information. ;-)

I see where you're coming from, but the 360 pad is basically the default pad for all PC games. It's not really fair to expect PC game developers to customize their games to every single pad out there.

Why would you get a cheap feeling generic game pad anyway, when for a few more bucks you could get a quality 360 pad? Sorry to sound like a Microsoft shill, but I'm just being honest.
Cory on the Housetop 6. srp. 2013 v 8.29 odp. 
McShave07 původně napsal:
brain_ původně napsal:

I see where you're coming from, but the 360 pad is basically the default pad for all PC games. It's not really fair to expect PC game developers to customize their games to every single pad out there.

Why would you get a cheap feeling generic game pad anyway, when for a few more bucks you could get a quality 360 pad? Sorry to sound like a Microsoft shill, but I'm just being honest.

They are going to support both Xbox and generic controllers. Read the description. Christ.
McShave07 7. srp. 2013 v 4.12 odp. 
McShave07 původně napsal:

They are going to support both Xbox and generic controllers. Read the description. Christ.

Woah there fella, I know I have powers that would make mere mortal men quake at the though of possessing, but I'm not Jesus. I appreciate the praise mind you.
Zobrazeno 19 z 9 komentářů
< >
Na stránku: 15 30 50