Yhteisö on antanut tälle pelille julkaisuluvan!

Yhteisö on osoittanut mielenkiintonsa tätä peliä kohtaan. Valve on ottanut yhteyttä kehittäjiin saadakseen pelille Steam-julkaisun.

Distance
PureH2O 29. touko, 2013 10.07
Background music
It would be really cool if you made environment that is responsive to the background music. As well as the ability to add their own compositions, like in AudioSurf. That would be fantastic.
This is a very well played by cheerful music, and make music a part of gameplay - I think a great solution.
Viimeisin muokkaaja on PureH2O; 29. touko, 2013 10.09
Näytetään 1-4 / 4 kommentista
< >
BulkunTacos 3. heinä, 2013 17.25 
I like your idea, and respect it... but with that trailer, I think it would be badass either way... I think that they should release a soundtrack with that kind of music in the game, whilst you race.
Cloudchaos 8. heinä, 2013 23.04 
I think it will be just like in nitronic rush. The sound changes when you drive in different areas or faster. You could say that it is possible to get that on other music with aplifyers but I guess it's better when they focus on making the basic game better than adding that you could get your own music. Besides.. wouldn't it be horrible if you had to race to Justin Bieber music just because your little sister was bored and played around your computer searching what she could do and you wouldn't be able to reverse it?
McCstar 12. heinä, 2013 2.03 
Nice idea
Cory in the House of Cards 6. elo, 2013 20.25 
It's the other way around. Distance has a dynamic soundtrack, which means that it responds to the player.
Näytetään 1-4 / 4 kommentista
< >
Sivua kohden: 15 30 50