Dette spillet har fått grønt lys av Steam-samfunnet!

Samfunnet har vist sin interesse for dette spillet. Valve har kontaktet utvikleren for å kunne jobbe mot å en lansering på Steam.

Distance
Rockman.exe 8. feb @ 6:41am
when will distance beta come out?!?!?!?!
ive been waiting for atleast 2 years for the game and still nothing and i dont want to wait for another ♥♥♥♥ing year so what are they doing to make this game beta for gods sake
Viser 1-15 av 39 kommentarer
< >
Enemal 8. feb @ 3:20pm 
:( sorry. they should release it soon.
[GGVF]Sonickyle27 9. feb @ 3:59am 
When it's ready.
ChingChangWang 10. feb @ 4:32pm 
Opprinnelig skrevet av SK27 Rock Dasher:
When it's ready.

This man, right here, is smart.
K-NHAQ 21. feb @ 11:13pm 
I guess a year later
Mr. Nobody™ 26. feb @ 8:04pm 
at least another 3 months. the devs love taking their time.
Sist redigert av Mr. Nobody™; 26. feb @ 8:04pm
[FR] DJMADMAN [FR] 27. feb @ 4:27am 
that the same problem than cubeworld you spent money for a game and when developper get many money they said bye and stop all ... that sad many indie game could be good :(
ethentianknight 14. mar @ 5:40pm 
"that the same problem than cubeworld you spent money for a game and when developper get many money they said bye and stop all ... that sad many indie game could be good :("
After trying really hard to read this and make some sense of it...
I forgot how to english.
Regime 6. apr @ 8:22am 
Can't wait.
Jimbotastic 13. apr @ 2:57pm 
Opprinnelig skrevet av FR DJMADMAN FR:
that the same problem than cubeworld you spent money for a game and when developper get many money they said bye and stop all ... that sad many indie game could be good :(
I love developpers
scrtstrike smith 27. apr @ 4:32pm 
In january, i got the prvelage of interviewing Kyle Holdwick. i ask him when he though the beta was coming out, he said in march or april, so it cant be much longer.
ChingChangWang 27. apr @ 4:41pm 
April's pretty much over.
Nargubot 4. mai @ 1:10pm 
Opprinnelig skrevet av ChingChangWang:
And now it's May.
ChingChangWang 4. mai @ 2:40pm 

Opprinnelig skrevet av Nargubot:
Opprinnelig skrevet av ChingChangWang:
And now it's May.

Yup.
Afterglow 4. mai @ 5:55pm 
I really dont want to say this but the longer it takes the more I think its a scam. They post "updates" on kickstarter but not on steam and the "updates" are for backers only so I can't see what they are saying about beta. :(
RRIKER 9. mai @ 2:03pm 
I played this at PAX east 2014. It is worth the wait. In the meantime, Nitronic rush is a free download, and you can sharpen your skills before the beta comes out
Viser 1-15 av 39 kommentarer
< >
Per side: 15 30 50