Tato hra dostala od komunity zelenou!

Komunita projevila o tuto hru zájem. Společnost Valve je nyní v kontaktu s vývojáři, aby se věci pohly správným směrem a hra byla vydána ve službě Steam.

Distance
A pile of turnips 8. úno. v 6.41 dop.
when will distance beta come out?!?!?!?!
ive been waiting for atleast 2 years for the game and still nothing and i dont want to wait for another ♥♥♥♥ing year so what are they doing to make this game beta for gods sake
Zobrazeno 115 z 60 komentářů
< >
Invastar 8. úno. v 3.20 odp. 
:( sorry. they should release it soon.
[GGVF]HatsuneMiku 9. úno. v 3.59 dop. 
When it's ready.
ChingChangWang 10. úno. v 4.32 odp. 
SK27 Rock Dasher původně napsal:
When it's ready.

This man, right here, is smart.
K-NHAQ 21. úno. v 11.13 odp. 
I guess a year later
Mr. Nobody™ 26. úno. v 8.04 odp. 
at least another 3 months. the devs love taking their time.
Naposledy upravil Mr. Nobody™; 26. úno. v 8.04 odp.
[FR] DJMADMAN [FR] 27. úno. v 4.27 dop. 
that the same problem than cubeworld you spent money for a game and when developper get many money they said bye and stop all ... that sad many indie game could be good :(
ethentianknight 14. bře. v 5.40 odp. 
"that the same problem than cubeworld you spent money for a game and when developper get many money they said bye and stop all ... that sad many indie game could be good :("
After trying really hard to read this and make some sense of it...
I forgot how to english.
Regime 6. dub. v 8.22 dop. 
Can't wait.
Jimbotastic 13. dub. v 2.57 odp. 
FR DJMADMAN FR původně napsal:
that the same problem than cubeworld you spent money for a game and when developper get many money they said bye and stop all ... that sad many indie game could be good :(
I love developpers
scrtstrike smith 27. dub. v 4.32 odp. 
In january, i got the prvelage of interviewing Kyle Holdwick. i ask him when he though the beta was coming out, he said in march or april, so it cant be much longer.
ChingChangWang 27. dub. v 4.41 odp. 
April's pretty much over.
Nargubot 4. kvě. v 1.10 odp. 
ChingChangWang původně napsal:
And now it's May.
ChingChangWang 4. kvě. v 2.40 odp. 

Nargubot původně napsal:
ChingChangWang původně napsal:
And now it's May.

Yup.
Afterglow 4. kvě. v 5.55 odp. 
I really dont want to say this but the longer it takes the more I think its a scam. They post "updates" on kickstarter but not on steam and the "updates" are for backers only so I can't see what they are saying about beta. :(
RRIKER 9. kvě. v 2.03 odp. 
I played this at PAX east 2014. It is worth the wait. In the meantime, Nitronic rush is a free download, and you can sharpen your skills before the beta comes out
Zobrazeno 115 z 60 komentářů
< >
Na stránku: 15 30 50