This game has been Greenlit by the Community!

The community has shown their interest in this game. Valve has reached out to this developer to start moving things toward release on Steam.

Distance
[#Blazeit]Rockman.EXE Feb 8 @ 6:41am
when will distance beta come out?!?!?!?!
ive been waiting for atleast 2 years for the game and still nothing and i dont want to wait for another ♥♥♥♥ing year so what are they doing to make this game beta for gods sake
Showing 1-15 of 49 comments
< >
Enemal Feb 8 @ 3:20pm 
:( sorry. they should release it soon.
[GGVF]Sonickyle27 Feb 9 @ 3:59am 
When it's ready.
ChingChangWang Feb 10 @ 4:32pm 
Originally posted by SK27 Rock Dasher:
When it's ready.

This man, right here, is smart.
K-NHAQ Feb 21 @ 11:13pm 
I guess a year later
Mr. Nobody™ Feb 26 @ 8:04pm 
at least another 3 months. the devs love taking their time.
Last edited by Mr. Nobody™; Feb 26 @ 8:04pm
[FR] DJMADMAN [FR] Feb 27 @ 4:27am 
that the same problem than cubeworld you spent money for a game and when developper get many money they said bye and stop all ... that sad many indie game could be good :(
ethentianknight Mar 14 @ 5:40pm 
"that the same problem than cubeworld you spent money for a game and when developper get many money they said bye and stop all ... that sad many indie game could be good :("
After trying really hard to read this and make some sense of it...
I forgot how to english.
Regime Apr 6 @ 8:22am 
Can't wait.
Jimbotastic Apr 13 @ 2:57pm 
Originally posted by FR DJMADMAN FR:
that the same problem than cubeworld you spent money for a game and when developper get many money they said bye and stop all ... that sad many indie game could be good :(
I love developpers
scrtstrike smith Apr 27 @ 4:32pm 
In january, i got the prvelage of interviewing Kyle Holdwick. i ask him when he though the beta was coming out, he said in march or april, so it cant be much longer.
ChingChangWang Apr 27 @ 4:41pm 
April's pretty much over.
Nargubot May 4 @ 1:10pm 
Originally posted by ChingChangWang:
And now it's May.
ChingChangWang May 4 @ 2:40pm 

Originally posted by Nargubot:
Originally posted by ChingChangWang:
And now it's May.

Yup.
Afterglow May 4 @ 5:55pm 
I really dont want to say this but the longer it takes the more I think its a scam. They post "updates" on kickstarter but not on steam and the "updates" are for backers only so I can't see what they are saying about beta. :(
RRIKER May 9 @ 2:03pm 
I played this at PAX east 2014. It is worth the wait. In the meantime, Nitronic rush is a free download, and you can sharpen your skills before the beta comes out
Showing 1-15 of 49 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50