This game has been Greenlit by the Community!

The community has shown their interest in this game. Valve has reached out to this developer to start moving things toward release on Steam.

Distance
Jimbotastic Aug 24 @ 7:23pm
Distance private beta has been released!
It's finally here, THE DISTANCE BETA IS LIVE! Kickstarter backers can download it right now! ALSO, NEW GAMEPLAY TRAILER!

Edit: I meant Private Beta. Only pre-order-ers and backers can download.

Refract Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/refractstudios

New Trailer:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6IWDTeuukfc
Last edited by Jimbotastic; Sep 12 @ 2:55pm
Showing 1-15 of 22 comments
< >
iostream64 Aug 25 @ 6:03am 
Oh dangit, that's good, but... when's it gonna be on steam? Does anyone know?
Last edited by iostream64; Aug 25 @ 6:03am
ᅚᅚ Aug 30 @ 10:22pm 
Originally posted by iostream64:
Oh dangit, that's good, but... when's it gonna be on steam? Does anyone know?
Haha! lol... you must be new here, you see, you dont get any good juicy info without giving the devs 15$.. thats how it works... sooo. umm. expect a long wait!
iostream64 Sep 1 @ 2:18pm 
Eh... I've been following them since 2012. I just hope they release soon...
BestNoob Sep 3 @ 5:22am 
Ahh nice you can get the Beta Steam Key on the Humblebundle Website https://www.humblebundle.com
iostream64 Sep 3 @ 11:57am 
I wanted to buy from them, but... I don't have a credit card. I rely primarily on Steam for buying PC games (with the Steam Card and what not).
Last edited by iostream64; Sep 6 @ 9:28am
[#360]DeQuan Sep 6 @ 9:52pm 
its not in my e-mail...
iostream64 Sep 7 @ 6:20am 
Originally posted by #BlazeitRockman.EXE:
its not in my e-mail...
Oh, you already pre-ordered? I thought if you... Oh no, that was kickstarter backers... Am I right? When did you pay, recently? I noticed that some people hav already posted screenshots.
Jimbotastic Sep 7 @ 6:53am 
Originally posted by #BlazeitRockman.EXE:
its not in my e-mail...
Oh, you already pre-ordered? I thought if you... Oh no, that was kickstarter backers... Am I right? When did you pay, recently? I noticed that some people hav already posted screenshots.
I pre-ordered and have the game, I didn't get the email, but i went to the humble store to get my steam key
iostream64 Sep 7 @ 7:49am 
Originally posted by Jimbotastic:
I pre-ordered and have the game, I didn't get the email, but i went to the humble store to get my steam key
Oh ok, so you can get the steam key from the humble store. @ #BlazeitRockman.EXE, uh... Check your junk mail, i guess... If that's not it, i guess ask Humble on their support...
Mayne Sep 7 @ 10:07am 

When did you preorder the game? I pre-ordered like a week ago and haven't got any mail. And on their site it says the private beta is only for the backers.
iostream64 Sep 7 @ 10:23am 
Originally posted by Mayne:

When did you preorder the game? I pre-ordered like a week ago and haven't got any mail. And on their site it says the private beta is only for the backers.
Oh :/ ok. That explains everything.
Jimbotastic Sep 7 @ 2:06pm 
Originally posted by Mayne:

i pre ordered it like a year ago, so.....
iostream64 Sep 7 @ 5:00pm 
Oh... Ok. Were you a kickstarter backer? Someone said that it was only for backers... Did you do it from the humble bundle?
Last edited by iostream64; Sep 7 @ 5:01pm
Jimbotastic Sep 7 @ 5:24pm 
Oh... Ok. Were you a kickstarter backer? Someone said that it was only for backers... Did you do it from the humble bundle?
no and no. i pre ordered from survivethedistance.com, and i wasnt a backer
iostream64 Sep 7 @ 5:26pm 
Oh.... In that case, you're most likely gonna have to wait...
Showing 1-15 of 22 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50