This game has been Greenlit by the Community!

The community has shown their interest in this game. Valve has reached out to this developer to start moving things toward release on Steam.

Distance
Mayne Aug 24 @ 1:32pm
Distance Beta
Is it possible to still get access to the beta before final release? I know you can buy it on their website for $15.00 but beta-access is nowhere mentioned...

Or will it become available on steam once the beta is out?
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
< >
ethentianknight Aug 24 @ 10:06pm 
I'm not entirely sure.
Currently it's in my library so I would assume you would get the steam key for the beta, but don't quote me on it.
Mayne Aug 25 @ 1:28am 
Someone posted like 6 hours ago distance beta came out...Idk if he means its just in his library or he's already playing tough
kdude63 Aug 25 @ 1:35am 
The Distance beta is already available to everyone who bought it off their website. No idea when it'll be on Steam, but as of right now the beta should be available in your Humble library if you've bought it.
(By that I mean you can download and play it right now.)
Last edited by kdude63; Aug 25 @ 1:36am
Mayne Aug 25 @ 5:17am 
I haven't bought it yet, but lets say I buy it now from the site, i'll still be able to play the private beta? Or is that only for the kickstarter backers?
Mayne Aug 25 @ 5:26am 
nvmd just found on their twitter you only get access to the public beta when you preorder :(
kdude63 Aug 25 @ 8:11pm 
You can still preorder it from their website. (http://survivethedistance.com) Then it'll give you a steam key (as I found out about 5 minutes ago) and you'll be able to add it to your library.
Last edited by kdude63; Aug 25 @ 8:14pm
Mayne Aug 26 @ 4:27am 
really? so you can play the private beta? I just bought it too on their site but didn't get a steam key
Last edited by Mayne; Aug 26 @ 4:40am
neobountyhunter Aug 26 @ 9:33am 
Bought the game last year on the game's website. But my Humble Bundle library is empty, I can't redeem the key.
JohnRampa Sep 11 @ 9:49am 
Originally posted by kdude63:
You can still preorder it from their website. (http://survivethedistance.com) Then it'll give you a steam key (as I found out about 5 minutes ago) and you'll be able to add it to your library.
No, this isn't correct at all. If you pre-order today, you will not get access to current private beta. Only people who pre-ordered before beta was announced can get the access to it. If you buy today, you'll have to wait for open beta, but I haven't seen any dates when it'll arrive.
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50