This game has been Greenlit by the Community!

The community has shown their interest in this game. Valve has reached out to this developer to start moving things toward release on Steam.

RGB
Big Boom Games  [developer] Oct 17, 2012 @ 12:48pm
Feedback!
There is a form on our site for feedback:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dFNwMklXb1hWMlU5YnpkOWlNc0QzSnc6MQ

But this is a fine place for questions or a conversation!
Thanks!
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
< >
[YT]GamingHappens Oct 20, 2012 @ 7:52am 
I actually wanted to play you're game on the main website everything loaded up fine and the buttons worked but the actual tv screen wouldn't show anything when I put the arrow over the screen it would tell me what i would hover over but I couldn't see the options on the screen is this a error on my end or is there something I have to press first that I missed?
Big Boom Games  [developer] Oct 20, 2012 @ 12:49pm 
@FurHappens Thank you so much for the report, we REALLY want to get this fixed for you. Did you also leave this in the form above? I saw the report but didn't have any contact info to follow-up. What OS and browser are you on? If you refresh is it still an issue? Thank you for you're time with us, and thanks for the support!
[YT]GamingHappens Oct 20, 2012 @ 1:12pm 
No I didn't make it a report on the forms because I figured it would be more helpful on steam if anyone else had this problem. Im on Window's XP the game ran fine I kept about 25 frames and Im currently using firefox as my browser. And yes I refreshed the page about 4 time and restarted my computer just to see if it was possibly that the utility that loads before the game was the problem
Big Boom Games  [developer] Oct 20, 2012 @ 10:12pm 
It may be a video card issue, we will look into it, thank you so much for the posting! Check back, as we update often. Thanks!
Sir.Nipples Mar 22, 2013 @ 7:25pm 
hey, your games idea is brilliant, i even put up a video on youtube to spread it around! i hope for the best for you guys at Big Boom :)
Willscott5370 Jul 17, 2013 @ 4:19pm 
it is a good idea for a game ... seems interesting :)
TFG Apocalypse ® Oct 18, 2013 @ 12:35pm 
Please, add french language
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50