This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

Humans Must Answer
[SC} | [BB2] JonnyBoy0719 Oct 20, 2012 @ 6:34pm
possible coop?
I think some people would love to have Coop (like me) 2D styled Space games. It would be awesome and also fun to play. Playing alone can sometimes be boring :)
Last edited by [SC} | [BB2] JonnyBoy0719; Oct 20, 2012 @ 6:35pm
Showing 1-11 of 11 comments
< >
DISHTY  [developer] Oct 21, 2012 @ 3:36am 
Hey! We've had a lot of people question whether the game will have co-op and unfortunately, at the moment, the game is single player only. The game has been designed for that experience and changing it to cater to co-op play as well would require a lot of extra work.

That's not to say that we won't discuss the idea - to ignore the many people who have brought it up would be ignorant and silly. So we'll see what we can come up with but the game is single player for now.
TapSkill Oct 21, 2012 @ 7:30pm 
You could possibly add an extra mode that players can go into to start a simple coop mission where you have two alien ships trying to make their way to the original single-player ship to help it out.
DISHTY  [developer] Oct 22, 2012 @ 6:10am 
Okay, we're now into serious talks about co-op. Nothing to confirm yet, but if people like yourselves really do want it then we may just do it!

We'd have to set-up a pre-orders for the game or something similar if we do though. Adding a co-op campaign (as that's what we'd do) would require more development time that we don't have the money to fund unfortunately.

Would anyone bother pre-ordering or funding the game if it means we could add not just co-op but maybe some other exciting features we have in mind as well?
Josh Keaper Nov 19, 2012 @ 4:56pm 
I would.
TOJICTbII/I^ Dec 20, 2012 @ 4:00am 
Красавец.
Как бы поскорей купить твою игру?
Что нужно сделать?
objora  [developer] Dec 23, 2012 @ 6:33am 
@TOJICTbII/I^ рассказать другим о ней, помочь с голосами - это будет лучшей помощью :)
AguilaDeAcero Jan 17, 2013 @ 9:35am 
I would! This games looks great, take your time and take into account all possibilities. Co-op will be a great addition.
[SC} | [BB2] JonnyBoy0719 Jan 17, 2013 @ 12:01pm 
I would buy it, if its not very expensive. (I don't have afford with anything right now lol)
Morwain Feb 22, 2013 @ 1:19pm 
I like this kind of games in general, but it's true that the idea of coop in big picture can be overwhelming!
kamimaiku Jul 11, 2013 @ 7:47pm 
+1 for coop here!
jake.robinson Aug 16, 2013 @ 6:29pm 
Co-op would definitely sell this game for me, it would distinguish it from every other similar game
Showing 1-11 of 11 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50