Questo gioco è stato approvato dalla Comunità!

La comunità ha mostrato il suo interesse per questo gioco. Valve si sta accordando con lo sviluppatore per il rilascio su Steam.

Flightless
nitromenobody 31 ott 2012, ore 7:24
Flightless demo complete walkthrough - Nitrome Wiki
Hello all! I'm NOBODY from the Nitrome Wiki, the Nitrome Wiki being a free Nitrome encyclopedia. Anyway, I thought it would be best to highlight here that I've written a complete walkthrough on the Flightless demo, and have provided a 14 minute video walkthrough on obtaining all gems. I have also written about each individual room, on its appearance and how to get the gems, also listing multiple solutions to the puzzle. Each room also has a full image on what it looks like.

Since some of you may have had trouble with the game (and that infamous two button puzzle), I thought posting a site where the full walkthrough is would help much of you.

Flightless Demo article on the Nitrome Wiki[nitrome.wikia.com]

Flightless article on the Nitrome Wiki[nitrome.wikia.com]
Ultima modifica da nitromenobody; 28 apr 2013, ore 19:00
Visualizzazione di 1-6 commenti su 6
< >
칭칭 16 nov 2012, ore 4:26 
I have loved nitrome for a long time for its fantastic games. This is no exception.
Und3adHunt3er 21 mar 2013, ore 17:02 
nitrome. ive loved those games since gr.1 AND NOW A REALLY AWESOME NOW ON STEAM!?!?!?!!?!?. nitrome is freakin amazing
[L4G] TechnoDemon 30 mar 2013, ore 10:22 
nitrome are great and have great potential on steam!!!
Burny [Out of Country] 13 mag 2013, ore 7:20 
Nobody posted this thread. Heh.

I managed to get through the entire demo without a walkthrough, so now I feel proud of myself.
goybones 9 nov 2013, ore 15:55 
I like the games style and how its different han other games.
Gyris 10 feb, ore 18:53 
Messaggio originale di xZombieLordx:
nitrome. ive loved those games since gr.1 AND NOW A REALLY AWESOME NOW ON STEAM!?!?!?!!?!?. nitrome is freakin amazing
I know its like a dream come true!
Visualizzazione di 1-6 commenti su 6
< >
Per pagina: 15 30 50