Yhteisö on antanut tälle pelille julkaisuluvan!

Yhteisö on osoittanut mielenkiintonsa tätä peliä kohtaan. Valve on ottanut yhteyttä kehittäjiin saadakseen pelille Steam-julkaisun.

Flightless
nitromenobody 31. loka, 2012 7.24
Flightless demo complete walkthrough - Nitrome Wiki
Hello all! I'm NOBODY from the Nitrome Wiki, the Nitrome Wiki being a free Nitrome encyclopedia. Anyway, I thought it would be best to highlight here that I've written a complete walkthrough on the Flightless demo, and have provided a 14 minute video walkthrough on obtaining all gems. I have also written about each individual room, on its appearance and how to get the gems, also listing multiple solutions to the puzzle. Each room also has a full image on what it looks like.

Since some of you may have had trouble with the game (and that infamous two button puzzle), I thought posting a site where the full walkthrough is would help much of you.

Flightless Demo article on the Nitrome Wiki[nitrome.wikia.com]

Flightless article on the Nitrome Wiki[nitrome.wikia.com]
Viimeisin muokkaaja on nitromenobody; 28. huhti, 2013 19.00
Näytetään 1-6 / 6 kommentista
< >
칭칭 16. marras, 2012 4.26 
I have loved nitrome for a long time for its fantastic games. This is no exception.
Und3adHunt3r 21. maalis, 2013 17.02 
nitrome. ive loved those games since gr.1 AND NOW A REALLY AWESOME NOW ON STEAM!?!?!?!!?!?. nitrome is freakin amazing
[L4G] TechnoDemon 30. maalis, 2013 10.22 
nitrome are great and have great potential on steam!!!
Burny le Pyrosaur 13. touko, 2013 7.20 
Nobody posted this thread. Heh.

I managed to get through the entire demo without a walkthrough, so now I feel proud of myself.
goybones 9. marras, 2013 15.55 
I like the games style and how its different han other games.
Gyris 10. helmi 18.53 
xZombieLordx lähetti viestin:
nitrome. ive loved those games since gr.1 AND NOW A REALLY AWESOME NOW ON STEAM!?!?!?!!?!?. nitrome is freakin amazing
I know its like a dream come true!
Näytetään 1-6 / 6 kommentista
< >
Sivua kohden: 15 30 50