Dit spel heeft groen licht gekregen van de community!

De community heeft haar interesse getoond voor dit spel. Valve heeft de ontwikkelaars benaderd om de release op Steam in gang te zetten.

Flightless
nitromenobody 31 okt 2012 om 7:24vm
Flightless demo complete walkthrough - Nitrome Wiki
Hello all! I'm NOBODY from the Nitrome Wiki, the Nitrome Wiki being a free Nitrome encyclopedia. Anyway, I thought it would be best to highlight here that I've written a complete walkthrough on the Flightless demo, and have provided a 14 minute video walkthrough on obtaining all gems. I have also written about each individual room, on its appearance and how to get the gems, also listing multiple solutions to the puzzle. Each room also has a full image on what it looks like.

Since some of you may have had trouble with the game (and that infamous two button puzzle), I thought posting a site where the full walkthrough is would help much of you.

Flightless Demo article on the Nitrome Wiki[nitrome.wikia.com]

Flightless article on the Nitrome Wiki[nitrome.wikia.com]
Laatst bewerkt door nitromenobody; 28 apr 2013 om 7:00nm
1-6 van 6 reacties weergegeven
< >
칭칭 16 nov 2012 om 4:26vm 
I have loved nitrome for a long time for its fantastic games. This is no exception.
Und3adHunt3er 21 mrt 2013 om 5:02nm 
nitrome. ive loved those games since gr.1 AND NOW A REALLY AWESOME NOW ON STEAM!?!?!?!!?!?. nitrome is freakin amazing
[L4G] TechnoDemon 30 mrt 2013 om 10:22vm 
nitrome are great and have great potential on steam!!!
Burny le Pyrosaur 13 mei 2013 om 7:20vm 
Nobody posted this thread. Heh.

I managed to get through the entire demo without a walkthrough, so now I feel proud of myself.
goybones 9 nov 2013 om 3:55nm 
I like the games style and how its different han other games.
Gyris 10 feb om 6:53nm 
Origineel geplaatst door xZombieLordx:
nitrome. ive loved those games since gr.1 AND NOW A REALLY AWESOME NOW ON STEAM!?!?!?!!?!?. nitrome is freakin amazing
I know its like a dream come true!
1-6 van 6 reacties weergegeven
< >
Per pagina: 15 30 50