Тази игра получи зелена светлина от общността.

Общността показа интереса си към играта. Valve са се свързали с този разработчик, за да се придвижи излизането ѝ в Steam.

Flightless
nitromenobody 31 октомври 2012 в 7:24сут.
Flightless demo complete walkthrough - Nitrome Wiki
Hello all! I'm NOBODY from the Nitrome Wiki, the Nitrome Wiki being a free Nitrome encyclopedia. Anyway, I thought it would be best to highlight here that I've written a complete walkthrough on the Flightless demo, and have provided a 14 minute video walkthrough on obtaining all gems. I have also written about each individual room, on its appearance and how to get the gems, also listing multiple solutions to the puzzle. Each room also has a full image on what it looks like.

Since some of you may have had trouble with the game (and that infamous two button puzzle), I thought posting a site where the full walkthrough is would help much of you.

Flightless Demo article on the Nitrome Wiki[nitrome.wikia.com]

Flightless article on the Nitrome Wiki[nitrome.wikia.com]
Последно редактиран от nitromenobody; 28 април 2013 в 7:00след.
Показване на 1-6 от 6 коментара
< >
칭칭 16 ноември 2012 в 4:26сут. 
I have loved nitrome for a long time for its fantastic games. This is no exception.
WalkerZ 21 март 2013 в 5:02след. 
nitrome. ive loved those games since gr.1 AND NOW A REALLY AWESOME NOW ON STEAM!?!?!?!!?!?. nitrome is freakin amazing
[L4G] TechnoDemon 30 март 2013 в 10:22сут. 
nitrome are great and have great potential on steam!!!
Burny the Pyrosaur 13 май 2013 в 7:20сут. 
Nobody posted this thread. Heh.

I managed to get through the entire demo without a walkthrough, so now I feel proud of myself.
goybones 9 ноември 2013 в 3:55след. 
I like the games style and how its different han other games.
Gyris 10 февруари в 6:53след. 
Първоначално публикувано от xZombieLordx:
nitrome. ive loved those games since gr.1 AND NOW A REALLY AWESOME NOW ON STEAM!?!?!?!!?!?. nitrome is freakin amazing
I know its like a dream come true!
Показване на 1-6 от 6 коментара
< >
На страница: 15 30 50