This game has been Greenlit by the Community!

The community has shown their interest in this game. Valve has reached out to this developer to start moving things toward release on Steam.

Against the Wall
Sentry May 6, 2013 @ 2:46am
Closed Beta builds
I suppose only those who backed the original Kickstarter are allowed access to the Closed Beta builds? At any point will pre-purchasers be allowed to test out the updated builds?
Last edited by Sentry; May 18, 2013 @ 4:01am
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
< >
nmalinoski May 13, 2013 @ 9:16am 
To address your first question (No idea regarding the second): The idea is that, yes, Kickstarter backers at the $20 and higher levels would get access to the closed betas; however, as a backer myself, I haven't gotten any notification that the beta has begun.
Acheron  [developer] Jun 7, 2013 @ 8:19pm 
Yeah, haven't made it to beta yet, the game is not feature complete, so I am calling it an alpha still. Once I get a good amount of content in there, I'll first release the game to the Kickstarter backers, then eventually people who paid through the site. My goal is to have something released by the end of Summer.
Sentry Jun 8, 2013 @ 11:09pm 
Originally posted by Acheron:
Yeah, haven't made it to beta yet, the game is not feature complete, so I am calling it an alpha still. Once I get a good amount of content in there, I'll first release the game to the Kickstarter backers, then eventually people who paid through the site. My goal is to have something released by the end of Summer.

Ah, neat! Thanks for the update!
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50