This game has been Greenlit by the Community!

The community has shown their interest in this game. Valve has reached out to this developer to start moving things toward release on Steam.

No Heroes
..͏ [BLλCK] ͏.. Oct 7, 2013 @ 8:25am
NO MORE HIT MARKERS!
(If you guys don't know what hit markers are, they are the X that shows up when you land a shot on someone)

I'm sick of games making it so easy to kill others. Hit markers are obviously INCREDIBLY unrealistic. If you want to go for unrealistic, then keep them in and give the game that arcade, Call of Duty feel.

It's just, in my opinion, this game would be a GREAT competitive game. It is NOT competitive when you always know when you're hitting someone.
Please get rid of them, guys. A game this good shouldn't have hit markers!
Showing 1-15 of 26 comments
< >
DR.COCAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIINNNEE Oct 7, 2013 @ 3:26pm 
This is really true it's extremely annonying, and this could be the next CoD or Battlefield or Counter Striek don't ruin it with ♥♥♥♥ing hitmarkers
{SDC}SockmonkeyRacer Nov 1, 2013 @ 3:47pm 
i personally think that they are handy. unrealistic yes but handy. it lets you know wether you are hitting the guy your shooting at. But what would be better is an option to turn them off and on.
..͏ [BLλCK] ͏.. Nov 1, 2013 @ 6:16pm 
The option to turn them off or on? Dumb.
Everyone would obviously leave it on, as it helps the player determine if they are hitting a player.
But I think of it as an incredibly cheap gamplay feature.
If im looking at a box, ASSUME there is a player behind, fire at the box, and get a hit marker? I know a player is there and it destroys all tactical strategy that could have been used in the game i.e. hiding behind a box.
Sebastiangunner Nov 3, 2013 @ 11:29am 
Yeah, Hitmarkers might be unrealistic but easy for people to see if your shooting them or not. i personally don't like hitmarkers, but if you guys are going to add hitmarkers at least make an option to turn hitmarkers off and on in the servers.
..͏ [BLλCK] ͏.. Nov 3, 2013 @ 11:46am 
If it is an option for the server, that would work fine. Still don't think they should exist at all. But atleast make it the server admin's choice if they are.
Fang Nov 17, 2013 @ 10:24pm 
This game is not realisic and hitmakers are useful to know if you are hitting your target
..͏ [BLλCK] ͏.. Nov 18, 2013 @ 10:31am 
You people are not getting the point.
PFC RocketBunny Nov 21, 2013 @ 4:06am 
Hitmarker... ALWAYS off :)
..͏ [BLλCK] ͏.. Nov 21, 2013 @ 11:22am 
Thank you, Echo.
24spencer Dec 4, 2013 @ 2:26am 
Hitmarkers do nothing to help a game. It is a lot more satisfying to kill someone without hitmarkers, as you know you were able to correctly guess where they were (if they were hiding),
..͏ [BLλCK] ͏.. Dec 4, 2013 @ 10:47pm 
THANK YOU SMART PERSON.
[NL] Noldemor Dec 8, 2013 @ 3:00am 
something that ♥♥♥♥ES ME ♥♥♥♥ING OFF EVERY SINGLE FPS GAME! YOU CAN DIE BUY A BULLET IN THE KNEE! in bo2 you can knife someone in their foot and they die. in mw3 you can knife on their flak vests and they die easyly. in ghosts you shoot them in the head fx 3 bullets and the dont die... also please make a bleeding system so its not like black ops 2 that you can fill half of the leg with lead. me and my friend once did that.. i had 12 mags in me.. and please stop doing all the "DOUBLE KILL" "CARNAGE" "HEADSHOT" stuff. blody make this realistic. NO games take this ♥♥♥♥ srsly.
[NL] Noldemor Dec 8, 2013 @ 3:34am 
i FREAKING hate the boring cod like mulitplayer. there gotta be a goal or something like fx Battlefield. and gun customization shouldnt be like you got everything and that. its hard to make a realistc game with gun customization. BUT PLEASE!! DONT do boring deathmatch gameplay. PLEASE!!!!just my opinion. i would like it to look like this game with missions and stuff. not boring deathmatch! htt(p)://adf.ly/YhEh5
(steam wont allow links)

[NL] Noldemor Dec 8, 2013 @ 3:35am 
Originally posted by 24spencer:
Hitmarkers do nothing to help a game. It is a lot more satisfying to kill someone without hitmarkers, as you know you were able to correctly guess where they were (if they were hiding),
in many of dem games you can turn them off.
Noxic Dec 21, 2013 @ 11:19pm 
What about not havin hitmarkers but something i like from counter strike that maybe could get implemented here too is that when u hit the player blood will splat on the floor/wall near taht player so u atleast can notice that ur actually hitting the player
Showing 1-15 of 26 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50