Dette spillet har fått grønt lys av Steam-samfunnet!

Samfunnet har vist sin interesse for dette spillet. Valve har kontaktet utvikleren for å kunne jobbe mot å en lansering på Steam.

No Heroes
Drunken Lizard Games  [utvikler] 4. jan, 2013 @ 3:32pm
Post feedback and share ideas to improve the game!
Post feedback or share ideas here to help me improve the game, and discuss what you would like to see in this game or what you would change in this game.
Viser 1-15 av 420 kommentarer
< >
Rize™ 5. jan, 2013 @ 3:38am 
Achievements (when the game will be on steam) and Unlock system (Eg.: custom weapons, clothes or something can unlocked). I hope you like my ideas. :)
NathanR40 6. jan, 2013 @ 1:10pm 
I just got two question and then some ideas.
QUESTION> Will this game be laggy? I been looking at the gameplays and those maps are huge. Along with the small details, i feel like most who would love to play the game, wont.
You said its gonna be a standalone game yet i feel like it could either generate alot of ping or get decreased frames. :/ Would lowest video setting be a striped version of the game?

QUESTION2> Opinion on premium Account. Do you believe in P2P? Not sure if you want an entirely free game, but I guess some people are gonna want Pay 2 Play option. so, would attachments, skills, skins be purely for Premiums, if theres gonna be premiums? nothing worse than a unbalanced game.

SUGGESTIONS>
On CTF, instead of making a flag, you could do something like TF2 and its intel briefcase. The opposing team might get something more military-themed to capture.

Get on OUYA, sure you heard of it but you should make the game available for OUYA in the near future.

thats it for now as we really dont know whats in store. :)
Yukuru The Wooski 7. jan, 2013 @ 4:30am 
It would be great if you would make a map editor or a story editor ;)
Pwnisher 7. jan, 2013 @ 6:47pm 
Will we be able to create our own servers? Will the game be moddable? Keep up the good work!
xN811x 8. jan, 2013 @ 8:01am 
I think sniping is too easy. If you do nothing, it ends like CoD. And nobody want a CoD. This game can be better than CoD or maybe Battlefield. Servers are a realy good idea. If you fall down a wall or something like that, the animation needs too long. The fall damage is realistic but it needs too long to stand up.

P.S: I love your game !!!
Krzystof 10. jan, 2013 @ 3:08pm 
What would be awesome to have is left handed modes. Handedness is something that's been overlooked in FPSes today and that isn't cool for me. All I want is a left hand pistol and if the guns have a right handed design then I would be ok in keeping it on that side.

Keep up the good work! Look forward to playing :D
victini02 14. jan, 2013 @ 4:16pm 
Single player survival. It'll be great for those who don't like multiplayer and have to fight for there lives.
Realitiez 21. jan, 2013 @ 1:04pm 
please dont make many weapons or gear worth real money, if so, i'm out and i think many others too.
Sist redigert av Realitiez; 21. jan, 2013 @ 1:04pm
InvalidSyntax 23. jan, 2013 @ 4:38pm 
Im not left handed but I like Kwitmeh3's idea, an option to change from right handed to left handed, many modern shooters lack that option!
Grelazen 28. jan, 2013 @ 8:00am 
rank and weapon upgrade .=)
InvalidSyntax 28. jan, 2013 @ 4:34pm 
yeah
Rize™ 4. feb, 2013 @ 6:59am 
Will you make Map editor?
Drumming_Penguin 4. feb, 2013 @ 11:07am 
If we have a left handed mode like Kwitmeh3 wants, I think it should only be for grenades, throwables, C4 etc as most soldiers (including me) have learnt to fire the weapons in a right handed way as thats how they were designed.
imabannana 4. feb, 2013 @ 3:19pm 
like bf3 flashlight are only useful for blinding the other guy but you should make some parts of the map pitch black. also you should have no crosshair so the laser pointer and aiming would be very useful. last thing, in a early video you said you would add hand to hand combat. when are you going to add that in?
I MAIN WEAPONS 5. feb, 2013 @ 8:36am 
Just a suggestion do some sort of a killstreak system BUT NOT LIKE IN CoD maybe some sort of points that are not lost on your death so everybody could have something + the game would be intense with helicopters, misilles, etc. and not having to be so pro btw gj doing this game hoping to se more :)
Viser 1-15 av 420 kommentarer
< >
Per side: 15 30 50