¡La Comunidad ha dado luz verde a este juego!

La comunidad ha mostrado su interés por este juego. Valve se ha puesto en contacto con este desarrollador para comenzar con los trámites que llevarían a su lanzamiento en Steam

No Heroes
[NL] Noldemor 25 de Oct, 2013 a las 10:18
Zombie Mode
Ideas for a zombie mode. if theres gonna be a zombie mode, of course
Mostrando 1-15 de 57 comentarios
< >
[NL] Noldemor 25 de Oct, 2013 a las 10:20 
my idea is the feature of fast intelegent zombies. and the feature of not just killing like un l4d but sorta goals and stuff. also the revive feature from fx Black Ops (1/2) or l4d teammate down thing. just post your ideas and stuff here.
Poddy 27 de Oct, 2013 a las 15:55 
you want a way that people can obtain equipment e.g ammo , weapons , attatchments , armor , etc (With points system or something similar)
Última edición por Poddy; 27 de Oct, 2013 a las 15:55
[NL] Noldemor 28 de Oct, 2013 a las 10:23 
Yeah... kinda yes. Not MMO or anything just small/big maps where you start with like.. a knife or something. and you have to.. scavenge.. the small map for weapons. and the round ends like in fx black ops (overrun)
READ DESC ACC MOVED 29 de Oct, 2013 a las 14:57 
Possibly buildables and again, Black Ops ( Two Spefically ).
[NL] Noldemor 31 de Oct, 2013 a las 8:17 
i dont know about a wall-buying system like black ops.. this games seem to be meant really realistic. so more scavenge instead of buying..
•.FřÖşȚ.• 3 de Nov, 2013 a las 2:34 
well first i dont thinkk that copying black ops 2 is recommended
Sebastiangunner 3 de Nov, 2013 a las 11:24 
^^
Sebastiangunner 3 de Nov, 2013 a las 11:25 
I think Zombie mode should have Looting, Vehicles, and stuff. Just what i think :)
︻芫══一 CloggedToliet 6 de Nov, 2013 a las 13:43 
you are the only one who thinks like me looting zombies vehicles big gaps for rp play but this is gonna need a more city like enviroment for a ton of zombies beacause you wont find infinite zombies in a stranded island underconstructuion
[NL] Noldemor 7 de Nov, 2013 a las 6:41 
Publicado originalmente por sebastiangun:
I think Zombie mode should have Looting, Vehicles, and stuff. Just what i think :)
i could see that for me, yeah
[NL] Noldemor 7 de Nov, 2013 a las 6:42 
Publicado originalmente por •.FřÖşȚ.•:
well first i dont thinkk that copying black ops 2 is recommended
i didnt mean to copy bo2. i meant to add the feature that when you are down, your teammates need to help you up.
moonunit42 8 de Nov, 2013 a las 17:30 
Its been way overdone
Apalis234 11 de Nov, 2013 a las 15:17 
The problem with most horde modes in games and the one in COD is that random weapons selections can give you crappy guns constantly and make the game more frustrating than fun, second is that eventually you will be restricted to only using a smaller number of weapons as the game goes on because of the enemies getting stronger....So I purpose something like the modern warfare 3 survival mode were you could buy any weapons you want and on some maps don't start you with just a crappy pistol, and it had more enemy types with the juggernauts and helicopters...
Captain Lemon 16 de Nov, 2013 a las 11:45 
yep that would be really awesome... i see it front of me
Chloe Moretz 16 de Nov, 2013 a las 13:20 
If they add zombie there should be no revive when u die u turn into a zombie. and when u die as zombie u spectate.... or if its a free roam zombie mode u should start with nothing and find guns, attachments, ammo and armour... it would be cool with healing items two.

Última edición por Chloe Moretz; 16 de Nov, 2013 a las 13:22
Mostrando 1-15 de 57 comentarios
< >
Por página: 15 30 50