This game has been Greenlit by the Community!

The community has shown their interest in this game. Valve has reached out to this developer to start moving things toward release on Steam.

No Heroes
TIMMY Oct 25, 2013 @ 5:46am
Gamemode ideas
Post your gamemode ideas! :)
Last edited by TIMMY; Mar 13, 2014 @ 2:44am
Showing 1-12 of 12 comments
< >
TIMMY Oct 25, 2013 @ 5:48am 
I would really want a zombie mode where destruction is used. Like where people need to run and use parkour so they could get to place where guns are. And with destruction destroy a house and it will fall on zombies! Or something like that! Hope developer will check this discussion!
Last edited by TIMMY; May 18, 2014 @ 10:18pm
Noxic Dec 21, 2013 @ 11:13pm 
The game will feature Parkour so why not make it also its own gamemode in the game( a Parkour Mode)?
TIMMY Dec 22, 2013 @ 9:19am 
Great idea! He's made a parkour challenge video!
Last edited by TIMMY; Mar 13, 2014 @ 2:43am
Princess Molestia Jan 27, 2014 @ 6:07am 
CTF and TDM
arrozesss Jan 30, 2014 @ 2:59pm 
a gamemode like obliteration (bf4) could be fun
n8mo is trash at tf2 Mar 11, 2014 @ 2:51pm 
Originally posted by Noxic:
The game will feature Parkour so why not make it also its own gamemode in the game( a Parkour Mode)?
Yes, this would be absolutely spectacular, I love parkour based games, and this would bo so perfect c:

I'd also like to see the usuals: Capture the Flag, Team Deathmatch, and Free For All.

I'd really like to see a survival-based gamemode, kinda in the DayZ or Rust style, but without zombies or other AI, just enemy players, having to scavenge the island for food weapons ammo and such, seeing as the island does look rather post apocalyptic.
Last edited by n8mo is trash at tf2; Mar 11, 2014 @ 2:52pm
Hawt-Dog Apr 5, 2014 @ 11:59pm 
I'm thinking a dinosaur survival where you fend off little dinosaurs and then the farther you get the more types of dinosaurs attack, like at the beggining you fight off the little tiny guys (I think they're called compies) and then you fight raptors and T-rexs and stuff like that, imagine watching a T-rex chase after you while it's knocking over water towers and buildings
Jochem May 14, 2014 @ 6:17am 
Originally posted by Hawt Dawg <3 Ketchup #KF2:
I'm thinking a dinosaur survival where you fend off little dinosaurs and then the farther you get the more types of dinosaurs attack, like at the beggining you fight off the little tiny guys (I think they're called compies) and then you fight raptors and T-rexs and stuff like that, imagine watching a T-rex chase after you while it's knocking over water towers and buildings

Let's show DICE how it's done
runner21 May 18, 2014 @ 9:55am 
I agree on a mode that promotes parkour. Maybe like a high health mode, pistols only, that features in small arenas built around parkour.
Robotic_DAWG Oct 4, 2014 @ 2:48pm 
a knifing sub-gamemode. because knifing... is... FUN...
moderneLP Jan 2 @ 5:26am 
A zombie mode
RedHaT Jan 15 @ 12:07pm 
Can u please add this game-mode from Splinter Cell : "https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xURi66H50jE" I think when only 3 people can climb and the other 2 people can't. it would be very funny :D sorry for my bad english^^ best wishes from Austria
Showing 1-12 of 12 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50