Dette spillet har fått grønt lys av Steam-samfunnet!

Samfunnet har vist sin interesse for dette spillet. Valve har kontaktet utvikleren for å kunne jobbe mot å en lansering på Steam.

No Heroes
-{GbMC}- ζχC The Sc0ut 24. jan @ 9:00pm
Singleplayer/offline mode with bots or zombies and campain
it might be nice if theres a campain (u dont have to add this) and a offline mode for bots and stuff
Viser 1-12 av 12 kommentarer
< >
Cool Turkey c: 24. jan @ 9:35pm 
Yes! a campaign would be awesome!
-{GbMC}- ζχC The Sc0ut 24. jan @ 9:41pm 
Opprinnelig skrevet av Strung Turkoiz:
Yes! a campaign would be awesome!
then it wil cost moeny lol
.STλRΣX. 25. jan @ 1:04am 
Yes)
[F2B] GetMoist 25. jan @ 3:03pm 
This is an indie game with little money and resources. Trying to make a campaign wouldn't be worth it and would take ages
Mrs Johnson 26. jan @ 5:31pm 
it would take to long. ive been making a game for 2 months and I have only just finished the map!
SlimeGuy 27. jan @ 6:01am 
I think that a campaign would be a good ide since not many free to play games have a campaign with a story, but one with a campaign and a story whould be great! :D
Sist redigert av SlimeGuy; 27. jan @ 6:03am
Wraith 27. jan @ 11:09am 
I agree with offline bots, i dont think the rest is possible yet.
-{GbMC}- ζχC The Sc0ut 27. jan @ 6:35pm 
true but i like to see bots
CharFace 2. feb @ 12:11pm 
i like this idea, like a training mode type thing where you praactice and learn the controls before you apply them online
Gidion 6. feb @ 11:10am 
would love it
Gurdijak 8. feb @ 2:56pm 
Offline bots and training mode, yes. Zombies and campaign, hell no. I hate it when good FPS have to add some sort of zombie horde mode. It takes away from the realism and regular enjoyment of the game. A campaign wouldn't be worth it as most games nowadays focus more towards multiplayer rather than a story. Plus, adding one at this point in time would take away precious time that could be used bettering the multiplayer.
-{GbMC}- ζχC The Sc0ut 8. feb @ 5:19pm 
Opprinnelig skrevet av gurdijak:
Offline bots and training mode, yes. Zombies and campaign, hell no. I hate it when good FPS have to add some sort of zombie horde mode. It takes away from the realism and regular enjoyment of the game. A campaign wouldn't be worth it as most games nowadays focus more towards multiplayer rather than a story. Plus, adding one at this point in time would take away precious time that could be used bettering the multiplayer.
kk but sometimes zombies might be cool i hope there be mods for the game soon :P
Viser 1-12 av 12 kommentarer
< >
Per side: 15 30 50