Dieses Spiel hat von der Community grünes Licht erhalten!

Die Community hat genug Interesse an diesem Spiel gezeigt. Valve ist nun mit diesem Entwickler in Kontakt getreten, um auf die Veröffentlichung auf Steam hinzuarbeiten.

No Heroes
-{GbMC}- ζχC The Sc0ut 24. Jan. um 21:00 Uhr
Singleplayer/offline mode with bots or zombies and campain
it might be nice if theres a campain (u dont have to add this) and a offline mode for bots and stuff
Beiträge 1-12 von 12
< >
Cool Turkey c: 24. Jan. um 21:35 Uhr 
Yes! a campaign would be awesome!
-{GbMC}- ζχC The Sc0ut 24. Jan. um 21:41 Uhr 
Ursprünglich geschrieben von Strung Turkoiz:
Yes! a campaign would be awesome!
then it wil cost moeny lol
.STλRΣX. 25. Jan. um 1:04 Uhr 
Yes)
[F2B] GetMoist 25. Jan. um 15:03 Uhr 
This is an indie game with little money and resources. Trying to make a campaign wouldn't be worth it and would take ages
Mrs Johnson 26. Jan. um 17:31 Uhr 
it would take to long. ive been making a game for 2 months and I have only just finished the map!
SlimeGuy 27. Jan. um 6:01 Uhr 
I think that a campaign would be a good ide since not many free to play games have a campaign with a story, but one with a campaign and a story whould be great! :D
Zuletzt bearbeitet von SlimeGuy; 27. Jan. um 6:03 Uhr
Wraith 27. Jan. um 11:09 Uhr 
I agree with offline bots, i dont think the rest is possible yet.
-{GbMC}- ζχC The Sc0ut 27. Jan. um 18:35 Uhr 
true but i like to see bots
CharFace 2. Feb. um 12:11 Uhr 
i like this idea, like a training mode type thing where you praactice and learn the controls before you apply them online
Gidion 6. Feb. um 11:10 Uhr 
would love it
Gurdijak 8. Feb. um 14:56 Uhr 
Offline bots and training mode, yes. Zombies and campaign, hell no. I hate it when good FPS have to add some sort of zombie horde mode. It takes away from the realism and regular enjoyment of the game. A campaign wouldn't be worth it as most games nowadays focus more towards multiplayer rather than a story. Plus, adding one at this point in time would take away precious time that could be used bettering the multiplayer.
-{GbMC}- ζχC The Sc0ut 8. Feb. um 17:19 Uhr 
Ursprünglich geschrieben von gurdijak:
Offline bots and training mode, yes. Zombies and campaign, hell no. I hate it when good FPS have to add some sort of zombie horde mode. It takes away from the realism and regular enjoyment of the game. A campaign wouldn't be worth it as most games nowadays focus more towards multiplayer rather than a story. Plus, adding one at this point in time would take away precious time that could be used bettering the multiplayer.
kk but sometimes zombies might be cool i hope there be mods for the game soon :P
Beiträge 1-12 von 12
< >
Pro Seite: 15 30 50