Dit spel heeft groen licht gekregen van de community!

De community heeft haar interesse getoond voor dit spel. Valve heeft de ontwikkelaars benaderd om de release op Steam in gang te zetten.

No Heroes
TipsyChica 3.0 #VLADIMIR 24 jan 2014 om 9:00nm
Singleplayer/offline mode with bots or zombies and campain
it might be nice if theres a campain (u dont have to add this) and a offline mode for bots and stuff
1-15 van 16 reacties weergegeven
< >
Cool Turkey c: 24 jan 2014 om 9:35nm 
Yes! a campaign would be awesome!
TipsyChica 3.0 #VLADIMIR 24 jan 2014 om 9:41nm 
Origineel geplaatst door Strung Turkoiz:
Yes! a campaign would be awesome!
then it wil cost moeny lol
unnamed 25 jan 2014 om 1:04vm 
Yes)
[F2B] MetGoist 25 jan 2014 om 3:03nm 
This is an indie game with little money and resources. Trying to make a campaign wouldn't be worth it and would take ages
FragNada 26 jan 2014 om 5:31nm 
it would take to long. ive been making a game for 2 months and I have only just finished the map!
KaptainKawaii 27 jan 2014 om 6:01vm 
I think that a campaign would be a good ide since not many free to play games have a campaign with a story, but one with a campaign and a story whould be great! :D
Laatst bewerkt door KaptainKawaii; 27 jan 2014 om 6:03vm
Wraith 27 jan 2014 om 11:09vm 
I agree with offline bots, i dont think the rest is possible yet.
TipsyChica 3.0 #VLADIMIR 27 jan 2014 om 6:35nm 
true but i like to see bots
reason 2 feb 2014 om 12:11nm 
i like this idea, like a training mode type thing where you praactice and learn the controls before you apply them online
Gidion 6 feb 2014 om 11:10vm 
would love it
Outbreak.exe 8 feb 2014 om 2:56nm 
Offline bots and training mode, yes. Zombies and campaign, hell no. I hate it when good FPS have to add some sort of zombie horde mode. It takes away from the realism and regular enjoyment of the game. A campaign wouldn't be worth it as most games nowadays focus more towards multiplayer rather than a story. Plus, adding one at this point in time would take away precious time that could be used bettering the multiplayer.
TipsyChica 3.0 #VLADIMIR 8 feb 2014 om 5:19nm 
Origineel geplaatst door gurdijak:
Offline bots and training mode, yes. Zombies and campaign, hell no. I hate it when good FPS have to add some sort of zombie horde mode. It takes away from the realism and regular enjoyment of the game. A campaign wouldn't be worth it as most games nowadays focus more towards multiplayer rather than a story. Plus, adding one at this point in time would take away precious time that could be used bettering the multiplayer.
kk but sometimes zombies might be cool i hope there be mods for the game soon :P
grzyruth (Ice Fishing) 19 jan om 12:23nm 
Bots would be nice, but keep in mind this is a F2P game! Not a AAA title that's gonna cost you $60 + DLC. Singleplayer, and zombies should NOT be added to this game.
grzyruth (Ice Fishing) 19 jan om 12:23nm 
If you want zombies there are tons of FPS games with zombie add ons in tere for you to play such as "COD"
TipsyChica 3.0 #VLADIMIR 20 jan om 7:29nm 
Origineel geplaatst door grzyruth:
If you want zombies there are tons of FPS games with zombie add ons in tere for you to play such as "COD"
why cod
1-15 van 16 reacties weergegeven
< >
Per pagina: 15 30 50