The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Halls of Dovahndor
HELP!!
I installed this mod but when I go to the Throat of The World the portal isn't there. HELP! This mod looks amazing!!!!
< >
Показване на 1-15 от 16 коментара
Well... did you kill Aulduin yet?
Yes, and I feel really stupid... I just didnt walk far enough around the corner...
I defeated Alduin, but the portal isn't there. I looked everywhere.
Първоначално публикувано от KETh123456:

Are you using SKSE?
Първоначално публикувано от Dexas:

Are you using SKSE?

Are you using SKSE?
Is it required?
I'm not sure if its required, but it is definitely recommended for most Add ons
I am running SKSE, I have searched the area where it's meant to be and still no portal. Everything appears to be in order except that fact that it just isn't there.
Първоначално публикувано от Mack Effect:
I am running SKSE, I have searched the area where it's meant to be and still no portal. Everything appears to be in order except that fact that it just isn't there.
Make sure you go far around the corner I couldnt find it either but you just have to turn left and keep going
Everytime i go inside of dovandor using the spell or going through the door my game crashes, but it lasts longer when i dont have my followers (7 followers) please somone tell me how to fix my skyrim from crashing whenever i go inside dovandor with my followers
Първоначално публикувано от Lord Miraak™:
Everytime i go inside of dovandor using the spell or going through the door my game crashes, but it lasts longer when i dont have my followers (7 followers) please somone tell me how to fix my skyrim from crashing whenever i go inside dovandor with my followers

Are you using SKSE?

Are you using SKSE?
Yes i am

Are you using SKSE?
Yes i am

I'm sorry, not really sure what the problem is then. Maybe try reinstalling the mod
does it work with pirated dawnguard ?
Първоначално публикувано от Trojanzaro:
you have just addmited that you pirat dlcs
Първоначално публикувано от thecodingninja12(jbarton8573):
Първоначално публикувано от Trojanzaro:
you have just addmited that you pirat dlcs
You do realize pretty much EVERYONE has pirated music or games atleast once, there is no point being a snitch about something everyone dose (i have not done it myself)
< >
Показване на 1-15 от 16 коментара
На страница: 1530 50