This game is now available on Steam!

Thanks for your help in getting this game selected for distribution via Steam. More information including a link to the Steam store page can be found below.

Battlepaths
Quaid  [developer] Oct 18, 2012 @ 2:18am
Game Features
Battlepaths has been out a few months now on XBLIG. The game runs stable and many people have already enjoyed playing it for dozens of hours. The core gameplay is fun, addictive, and well balanced but still allows for many additional features. We are more than willing to improve the game even further, based on your comments.
So please don't hesitate to tell us what you'd like to see or what you won't like to see!
Last edited by Quaid; Nov 12, 2012 @ 9:27am
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
< >
☆ JOKER ☆™ May 15, 2013 @ 7:03am 
i get a copy or guess pass it might make the game popular
Hephaestus Jul 29, 2013 @ 10:23am 
Yup
Quaid  [developer] Jul 29, 2013 @ 12:53pm 
Can do, write to support@key17.com !
-Anoth3r Aug 17, 2013 @ 7:30am 
sabe
edge226 Feb 22 @ 1:29pm 
Will this game have Linux support? It looks good but that answer decides the yes or no?
Quaid  [developer] Feb 22 @ 2:17pm 
We actually got it working on LInux with a few issues which we didn't fix yet. We'll definitely get our hands on that once we make it on Steam. So yes, it will have Linux support when greenlit!
kaaschuig Mar 8 @ 11:02pm 
I posted a comment on the greenlight page (not any discussions) a few weeks ago, but has it been updated since my issue with the controls (shopkeepers and inventory only listing xbox controller controls, not keyboard controls) and if not, will that be changed?
Quaid  [developer] Mar 9 @ 1:46am 
Kaaschuig, the keyboard shortcuts are pretty much the same as the controller shortcuts! X is X, Y is Y, B is Escape, and A is Enter. Of course, we can make this more apparent, no problem. ;)
Last edited by Quaid; Mar 9 @ 2:43pm
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50