This game has been Greenlit by the Community!

The community has shown their interest in this game. Valve has reached out to this developer to start moving things toward release on Steam.

DOLLHOUSE: ROOM 1313
Creazn  [developer] Oct 13, 2012 @ 10:01am
Suggestions for ROOM 1313
This is to let anyone pitch their opinions and ideas to improve ROOM 1313. Thanks for all your input!
Last edited by Creazn; Oct 13, 2012 @ 10:01am
Showing 1-15 of 20 comments
< >
lolipop Oct 15, 2012 @ 3:40pm 
I think that you should include obstacles which would scare people. Maybe a zombie appears once in a while.
Creazn  [developer] Oct 15, 2012 @ 5:25pm 
Originally posted by lolipop:
I think that you should include obstacles which would scare people. Maybe a zombie appears once in a while.

We Have "jump" scares but they only appear when a player is taking too long to find a recording to indicate a recording is near =)
cpskull Oct 16, 2012 @ 12:01pm 
The animations might need improvement. No offense intended, I am just advising you.
Creazn  [developer] Oct 16, 2012 @ 10:09pm 
Originally posted by cpskull:
The animations might need improvement. No offense intended, I am just advising you.

Nope, we are not offended, we need harsh critiques or we won't know where our mistakes are =)
Axbix Oct 17, 2012 @ 5:21pm 
you could also able to see what direction your enemy was in when you pressed the button, in single player, and your enemy can't see where you are when you use it.
Last edited by Axbix; Oct 17, 2012 @ 5:22pm
Axbix Oct 17, 2012 @ 5:24pm 
Originally posted by Creazn:

[We Have "jump" scares but they only appear when a player is taking too long to find a recording to indicate a recording is near =) [/quote]

You could have a creepy (slightly twitching) person who just stands there in a random hallway with it's back to you.
Creazn  [developer] Oct 18, 2012 @ 5:21pm 
Originally posted by Gamerfly:
Originally posted by Creazn:

[We Have "jump" scares but they only appear when a player is taking too long to find a recording to indicate a recording is near =) [/quote]

You could have a creepy (slightly twitching) person who just stands there in a random hallway with it's back to you.

We are not planning on adding anything that would not contribute to the overall story, we do have its moments but I cannot go into detail yet
TsaebehT Mar 12, 2013 @ 11:10am 
I actually like the animations I think they add to the overall feel of it, although I do agree with I think it was Von, the quotes are a bit messed up there, about the twitchy effect nothing says creepier than unnatural stuttering animations!

I definitely want to play this in stereoscopic 3D with a controller and rumble effects.
Last edited by TsaebehT; Mar 12, 2013 @ 11:11am
IphStich May 23, 2013 @ 5:56pm 
The basic concept seems very well fleshed-out, however a lot of the finer things need working on from what I can see. Most importantly: the camera. This isn't a shooter, it doens't need to be precise and accurate. It needs to respond in a timely fashin and enchance the mood of the game. Add a small amount of smoothing and delay to its movment, make it feel more natural.
Oi , eu sou o Olaf ™ May 31, 2013 @ 6:51pm 
Seria muito legal você colocar ums obstáculos muito difíceis , fazer com que perdemos umas 5 HORAS de gameplay :D
Snake Jun 20, 2013 @ 3:18am 
sasay lalka
Dronerlicious Jun 30, 2013 @ 7:18am 
asdas
Oi , eu sou o Olaf ™ Jun 30, 2013 @ 9:02am 
It would be very cool to put obstacles ums very difficult to get lost like 5 HOURS of gameplay :D

We implemented a feature that allows players to adjust the size of the map in the pre-game lobby, but since everything is randomized, I can't be certain how long your gameplay will last.
Last edited by Creazn; Oct 22, 2013 @ 9:29am
Bibby™ Jul 21, 2013 @ 10:49am 
This game better be available, or i will ejaculate on your scrotem several thousand times, try me byutch

It will be, check out our new updates!
Last edited by Creazn; Oct 22, 2013 @ 9:28am
A.A. Jul 31, 2013 @ 7:15am 
какое-то ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Showing 1-15 of 20 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50