Questo gioco è stato approvato dalla Comunità!

La comunità ha mostrato il suo interesse per questo gioco. Valve si sta accordando con lo sviluppatore per il rilascio su Steam.

DOLLHOUSE: ROOM 1313
Creazn  [sviluppatore] 13 ott 2012, ore 9:59
Ask us anything about ROOM 1313
Hey Guys, I really should have done this earlier. Please leave any questions here, and I will try to get back to you ASAP. Thanks for checking us out!
Visualizzazione di 1-10 commenti su 10
< >
Commander Kelp™ 13 ott 2012, ore 14:42 
Is that static vision thing a monster or something? When this gets on steam, im toally going to buy this and im just wondering what that thing was. i love a good scare or chill. and a good pants crapping.
Creazn  [sviluppatore] 13 ott 2012, ore 15:52 
Messaggio originale di =T$E= ☭☢^2Diet Dr. ^6 KeLp:
Is that static vision thing a monster or something? When this gets on steam, im toally going to buy this and im just wondering what that thing was. i love a good scare or chill. and a good pants crapping.

Without spoiling it, its your conscience trying to check you in check =)
Baal 13 ott 2012, ore 17:50 
What engine is this game using and when it is released, can you estimate the system requirements?
Creazn  [sviluppatore] 13 ott 2012, ore 17:58 
Messaggio originale di {HoC} Baal The Crucifier:
What engine is this game using and when it is released, can you estimate the system requirements?

We are using Unity to build our game, and our release date should not be that long following our beta we hope to get out by the end of this year =)

EDIT: We are still discussing specs at the moment, but rest assured we want to provide a game that is accesible to everyone. We should have more details in the coming weeks!
Johnnyboy201 4 nov 2012, ore 18:31 
Is there a ending or is just last as long as possible.
Creazn  [sviluppatore] 5 nov 2012, ore 9:57 
Messaggio originale di Harley4Ever:

There are 3 seperate endings =)
lolipop 10 nov 2012, ore 4:51 
Messaggio originale di Creazn:
Messaggio originale di Harley4Ever:

There are 3 seperate endings =)

With 3 endings this game will give more variety. Creazn is going to be big in my perspective.
TsaebehT 12 mar 2013, ore 10:57 
Game looks creepy reminds me a little of Echo Night. I would love to play it with a controller, rumble effects, and in stereoscopic 3D, the added depth, and height for that matter when falling down the hall, would only lend to the immersion.
Nightless 24 lug 2013, ore 9:14 
Is the game really going to be a suspeneful scare or jump-out scares... Which would you say the game will have more of...?

Also, is there any demo to try of the game and how much will it be when it does come out?

Cannot wait for the game! I really hope tthe story will be interestingas the game progresses and won't turn into another collect 13 before slenderman gets you... This game seems very interesting and again cannot wait for the release!
Den Hette 8 gen, ore 1:38 
Is there going to be an option to turn off the jump scares? I know someone who's really interested in playing games like this, but doesn't like jump-scares at all.
Visualizzazione di 1-10 commenti su 10
< >
Per pagina: 15 30 50