The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Random Alternate Start
Zero3 Jul 13, 2014 @ 5:07pm
Descriptions of starting kits
Are there any descriptions for the starting kits available anywhere? I'm starting my first magic alt character using this mod, but is unsure about the differences between the various magic kits.
< >
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
Syclonix  [developer] Jul 17, 2014 @ 9:03pm 
No sorry there are no descriptions, but they're meant to be intuitive i.e. the archer will start with a bow. That said, the starting kits are still somewhat randomized so you will not get the same gear necessarily if you pick the archer starting kit twice in a row.
Zero3 Jul 18, 2014 @ 3:34am 
My biggest concern was the differences between the various flavors of mages. Archer makes good intuitive sense, of course.

I realized that there is a very short description available once you select a kit (before you finalize your choice, so that you can still repick), which helps a little.

Thanks anyway. Your mod is great! :)
WhyWorry Sep 15, 2014 @ 12:33pm 
A description of what armor / weapons included somewhere for each loadout would be really helpful even if it's just a discussion page here.
MSPainting Dec 18, 2014 @ 1:19pm 
Originally posted by WhyWorry:
A description of what armor / weapons included somewhere for each loadout would be really helpful even if it's just a discussion page here.
I think it should just put a gear level range, i.e. iron, so you have a vague idea of what you might get.
Suckeychicken Dec 6, 2016 @ 8:43am 
i am currently making a list of items and item ranges that spawn on the player for the various kits, if you want me to prioritize one over another just leave a comment in that discussion thread
< >
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
Per page: 1530 50